8✔

Chapter Eight ✔

I woke up to the sound of small pebbles hitting my bedroom glass window loudly. I sat up quickly and rub my eyes, and hopped off my bed.

I went to grab my deceased father's old baseball bat in fear of an intruder or something trying to get inside the house. I wasn't going to die young.

I ran over to my window to see Kevin Parker standing perfectly with small pebbles in his palm. He wore a white V-neck short-sleeved shirt, black glossy leather jacket, some dark blue jeans, and a pair of black Converse.

A motorcycle stood a few feet away from him in my mom's driveway. 

Even though, it was clearly pitch black outside the moonlight shined on Kevin and I could see him and his wicked smirk.

I held the bat in my hand fearlessly, waiting to hear another pebble so I ciuld beat this kidnapper to death.

Nobody messes with me and my mom....

I open my window with frustration and grumble, "What the hell are you doing here at like 10 at night, Kevin?"

"Let me refresh your memory, baby. I told you to come and sneak out with me. Come with me. Please." He begged, miserably.

Oh shit, that's right he did say that but, I have short term memory loss....

"Ok, ok, stop begging cause you sound like a pussy, I'll be down." I assure him. "Yay!!" He exclaims, pumps his fist in the air.

I smile and close my window shut. I grab my outfit and get dress quickly.
I put on a black graphic Nirvana T-shirt, a light blue denim jean jacket, tight black leggings, and Vans.

After I get dress I walk back over to my window and open it wide, Kevin smoking a cigarette, large puffs of white and grey smoke splash out his nose slowly.

"Hey, James Dean poser, listen I'm going to jump and your going catch me." I explain. "No way, sugarcane just go out the front door instead. You might get hurt." He advises.

"No. Now 1.....2.....3....4....5..6...7.."

I jump out of my window and land on top of Kevin. I felt like I was flying for a few seconds until Gravity pulled me down.Even though, I wasn't hurt I knew Kevin was hurt, from the pain in his eyes.

I sat up, between his waist as he lyed in his back in the grass. "Are you ok?" I ask, sadly. "Yes, baby. Now get off of me before I fuck you right here, right now." He warns me with a cute smile.

I quickly jumped up and stood on my two feet. I mentally vomit and I could feel my stomach wrenching and trenching.

"Eww. Ok let's go, you pervert. Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see. It's a huge surprise."

"Why is everything such a surprise with you?"

"I don't know, Now come on."

Kevin propped up on his motorcycle and adjust his shiny black helmet on his head. I huffed and jumped in the back of the motorcycle. I wrap my tiny arms around his waist and held a very tight grip.

"Please, don't go so fast." I begged, nervously. "Sorry to tell you my love, but I have the need for speed." He tells me.

We pull off, going faster than the speed down the streets of my neighborhood. The wind blew through my hair and I began to feel alive for a minute.

I have never felt this way before and the extraordinary feeling wouldn't go away.

Could this be.....love?

I can't be, I don't love anyone and it has always been that way. My guard is up and my heart was locked shut ever since Eli.....

The roads were empty and open so we kept going at a fast speed limit, that could of course get us pulled over by the police.

As we entered on to the Washington highway, everywhere I look I saw flashing lights. I pointed to the huge and dark skyscrapers and buildings that took over most of the space in downtown Seattle.

Seattle at night looked so glamorous and stunningly beautiful with its skyscrapers, restaurants, shops, malls, and houses. I could feel my heart beating fast as we ran so red lights and sprinted down street after street.

"WOO!!!!" I screamed excitedly through the thick wind. I heard muffled chuckles from Kevin as I lyed my head on his shoulder. I stared into the dark midnight sky; the sky was turning black like a perfect storm.

Thousands and thousands of bright stars dazzled and lit up the ever-black sky.  Airplanes scattered across the sky and several white birds.

It was a pretty sight to see and stare out for all entirety.

The motorcycled stopped in front of an art gallery. "We're finally here, silly girl." He says, softly.

He took off his helmet and got off the motorcycle after he parked it. He grab my hand and helped me. "I love seeing art work. Yes." I said happily, dragging him into the art gallery with me holding his hand tight.

........

Hey everyone!!! Thx for the 116!!! *Screams excitedly*

I'm so thankful and happy to have you guys a.k.a The Bad Boy's Game family by my side, reading this Teen Fiction story of mine. I honored. So next chapter you will see how Kevin really and truly cares for Jess and I think it's really heartwarming.

What do you guys think of this chapter?! Leave your options about it!! I'll get back to later love ya!!!!
.