9 ✔

Chapter Nine ✔

Inside the art gallery, lyed countless paintings and portraits all across the white brick walls. Couples stood together holding hands, pointing at the pictures. 60s soft piano music played slowly in the airwaves.

I compliment, "Wow, I never been here before. It's so peaceful and beautiful." "I used to go here before my dad died. He would take me here to cheer me up whenever I was sad or mad about something." Kevin explains sadly.

"I'm sorry for your lost." I apologize. "It's alright. It's hard to live with it but, it works." He shrugs. I rub his back softly and touch his hand, linking it with mine.

"Come on, cheer up I bet your dad is looking down on you from heaven with a smile on her face." I smiled and kissed him on his cheek. "Your right. Wait I be back I have to go pee, Jess." He says, as he walks over to a restroom and darts in.

I and Kevin, we are different but yet the same; we both lost our fathers.

I stand all alone, staring at a painting of a sunset. The sunset is a beautiful mixture of bright orange, yellow, and violet. Clouds float beautifully in the sky. Doves fly across the sky.

All of sudden, a drunk guy walks in with a beer bottle in his head. Glass shatters and everyone's attention is turned toward the man. His face is paler than a ghost and his eyes are bloodshot.

"Hey!!! everyone...." He slurs, wiping his mouth clean of drool with the sleeve of his green jacket.

He slowly walks over to me and begins to look me up and down with hunger eyes. "You look fine, what would you say if I asked you to come with me darling?" Once he smiled, I could his teeth were dark brown and they were totally crooked.

"I would say go to fuck yourself."

"Oh, your a challenge." He smirked. "I like that."

"No I'm a lady. And you better leave me along before I beat your ass."

"Bitch! I said come with--" The drunken man had stopped in mid-sentence and his face looked like he had saw a ghost.

I followed his eyes to Kevin, who looked angry, jealous, and quite mad. With his fists balled up and his veins popping out, he walked over to the man and punched him right in the jaw.

The man went flying in the air and landed in his ass. Kevin got on top of him and kept punching him over and over and over. "She said No!!! Stay the fuck away from my Jess." He shouts.

I was shocked and completely surprised by the way Kevin saved me like that. I never knew Kevin cared that much for me.

But, I still didn't approve of the way he sent the man to the hospital. Everyone was watching; Standing there staring and pointing at Kevin.

......

It takes me and three security guards to get Kevin off of the man. The man was sent to the hospital bleeding and crying out for help. Kevin beat him up really bad and the evidence was seen on his bruised knuckles.

"Kevin, I....I...." I stuttered, that sight was ruthless and slightly indented some fear into my cold heart.

"I'm sorry, I just....I'm sorry." He apologizes. "Don't be. Don't be sorry. You saved me. And that's all that matters, Kevin." I told him.

"Right, so where do you want to go now?"

"Home."

"Your home."

I grabbed his hand and led him to his motorcycle We stepped in quickly and drove down the street towards Kevin's house.

.....

Sorry for the bad chapter everyone ily guys stayed tune!!!

BizzlesBabygirlBlair