Q x Jenna (part one)

~Jenna's POV~

I was in my house and I had nothing to do so I decided to go out and take a walk. I took a shower, I put 2 French braids in my hair, I did my makeup applying foundation, blush, mascara, and my favorite matte lip shade. I had a shirt on that says "38. lives alone. has 3 cats." because Brian Quinn, from impractical jokers has a tattoo of it on his arm. I got it online and I made in into a crop top. Then I threw on some high wasted shorts, sprayed on perfume, grabbed my phone and left. I walked out of the door and decided to walk to the local park. It was a little cool outside so I stopped to get some coffee. I live in NYC so it wasn't hard to find a coffee shop. I stopped into "Bean" which was a very good place to get coffee. Before I ordered I stopped into the bathroom. As I'm washing my hands I hear laughing, kinda sounds like the impractical jokers, but I'm pretty sure I'm just hearing things. I come out of the bathroom and some guy came and tossed water at the cashier!! I looked away because I tired not to laugh. I waited to turn back around until the cashier left to go dry off. I ordered my coffee from a very nice girl. I sat down at a little table and I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings since I was looking down at my phone.

~Joe's POV~

"okay Q, we have something for you to do before you get back behind that counter, go sit with that girl over there and take a sip of her coffee" I say while I'm laughing, Sal is holding on to me for support. Q puts his hands on his face and laughs, then sighs.

~Jenna's POV~

As I'm texting my friend I see a figure pulling out the chair across from me. I don't look up, I think it's just some creep trying to hit on me. We both go to grab my coffee at the same time. His hand touches mine and I look up to see Brian in front of my very eyes. I drop my phone and quickly cover my mouth. He pulls hand away quickly and says "I'm so sorry if I startled you". I didn't know what to say, I was shocked. He got up and just looked at me. My eyes started to water, I wanted to cry I was so happy. I jumped up before he walked away and hugged him, really tight. At first he didn't seem to hug me back but when I nuzzled my face in his neck and started crying he started to hug me. I pulled back and looked at him. "Hey hey... why are you crying?". I pulled him back into me. "I watch your show all the time, I love you guys so much!" He let go of me, wiped my tears, and kissed my cheek. I laughed a little and he hugged me again. He let go quickly and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" he chuckled and said "just come with me beautiful" I think I just melted. Brian Michael Quinn called me beautiful!!!! He took me to the other guys so I could meet them, which was so sweet. He looked at me and back at the other guys and put his arm around me. "Well it looks like we have to run, can we shoot this bit another day?" he said to them. Joe said it was fine and I was a little confused on what Brian was talking about but I just went with him. We got in his car and I still didn't know where we were going. He had his hand on my upper thigh the whole time in the car. I glanced over to see that he had a boner. Could he be taking me to have sex? No way..