Q x Jenna (part two)

~Brian's POV~
What am I doing?! I think to myself. I'm bringing home a young fan. This isn't right. But I don't care. She's so beautiful. I want her so bad right now. I need to feel her lips on mine.
I stopped the car in the driveway of my house. I took my hand off of her thigh and put it on her cheek.

~Jenna's POV~
I looked at Brian and leaned in, closing my eyes. His lips were so soft. It's as all the air in the car just compacted on us taking my breath away. When he pulled away I looked at him and smiled. We got out of the car and he brought me into his house. He looked at me. "Baby what's your name?" Baby. He called me baby. "Jenna" I blurted out. "Well, Jenna. You're in for a treat." I need him in me. Was this really about to happen?? He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. His lips crashes into mine and we're making out. He picks me up and lays me down on his bed, our lips never parting. I pulled his shirt off and he pulled mine off. I unbuckled him Jeans and took them off. I saw his huge member through his boxers. He took my shorts off and pressed up against me. I could feel his boner against me and it felt so good. He looked up at me. "Are you ready?"