Q x Jenna (part 3)

~Jenna's POV~

His eyes are so beautiful. I seriously need him inside of me.
"Oh damnit Brian just fuck me!" He smirks at me. "Oh not just yet babygirl." He slipped my panties off and threw them across the room. He spread my thighs and started rubbing my clit. He inserted one finger inside of me and I arched my back. His hands are huge! He shoved another finger inside of me and I let out a moan. "Oh you like that Jenna?" he looked up at me and took out his fingers. I sighed. "Brian baby please don't stop". He licked fingers that were just in me and that turned me on. He put his huge hands on my thighs and licked up my clit. He shoveled his tongue inside of me, I let out a loud moan. "Brian I'm about to cum!" I say grabbing a fistful of his brown hair in my hands, pushing his head closer making his tongue go deeper. He pulled away from me and I sighed again. "Brian please just fuck me" He planted a kiss on my forehead. "Your wish is my command." He picked me up and put me against the wall.

~Brian's POV~

I don't think I want her up against the wall.. I want to hold her, I'm going to make her scream. She's going to love every second of this.

~Jenna's POV~

Surprisingly he spun me away from the wall and sat me on his bed. He took his boxers off and put a condom on. He picked me back up and I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. His big hands are digging into my waist making me moan into the kiss. He pulled me away just a little and adjusted himself. He pushed his large into me and we both let out a loud moan. The louder I moaned the harder and faster he trusted into me. I was digging my nails into his back as he put his mouth on my neck making me squirm. His thrusts started getting sloppy but that didn't stop him. He threw me on to the bed and pinned me completely down. "Don't move a muscle, or else daddy's gonna punish you, okay jenna?" I just looked up and him and nodded. He thrusted into me without warning and I squeezed my eyes shut. That hurt but as
he started to pick up the pace it felt so good. "Oh fuck Brian I'm gonna cum!!" I started to squirm. Brian's face got tense. He opened his mouth and said "You moved, you're not going to orgasm." He looked at me and bit his lip, "but you're way too fucking hot. Fuck the condom." I stared to feel my body warm up. He thrusted into again, bare. It felt amazing. He was pounding into me and we were both sweating and panting. "Brian I'm going to cum please just keep going!!" and before I could reach my orgasm he came inside of me, which made me cum, feeling his warmth inside of me. He laid next to me, panting. I straddled him and pushed his sweaty hair out of his face. I kissed him and he rolled over so we were cuddling. He looked me in my eyes. "Jenna I love you so much."  I kissed him and smiled. "I love you too Brian."