No Where Else In This World I'd Rather Be

"Ty! Good to see ya bro, wassup?" it was Lily. I find it very weird how calmly she answers the door in other peoples houses. In the background as she opened the door I could here music playing and Lemona's unique laugh.

"Hey Lily, is... Um-"

"Yes, she's here. She's waiting for you" she replied before I could complete my question.

She dragged me through the door and we entered the living room. I was the last one to arrive, as usual. As she dragged me down onto the couch next to Daphne, Lemona quickly grabbed me and pulled my other arm. I felt like a human rag doll. After about 5 minutes Lily gave in and Lemona dragged me to the other corner of the room.

"Are you gonna make a move her or what!?"

"I don't think I can..."

"Why not!?"

"Coz I'm shy, what if she rejects me?"

"She won't, and I know that for a fact"

As we continued through the night, we played twister and watched movies from the 80's coz we were feeling retro. We ate popcorn and drank soft drink and there was even a can of spray cream. It was pretty crazy. We watched the Twilight Saga, as requested by Casey. She has got to be the biggest Twi-heart in the southern hemisphere. During Twilight we even got a voice over from Lily about how much better she would be at playing the role of Jacob. Awkward.

After Twolight some one decided it would be good to put on a chick flick. Not cool. I lived through it but I don't know how well Luigi and Norman went.

I think they didnt get through it because they didn't get to sit next the love of their lives. Yep, that's right. I got to sit next to Daphne. I even made the whole dramatic "arm around girl" move on her. It didn't work to plan.

"Are you trying to be romantic, Ty?"

"Maybe" I looked over to Lemona and Casey and gave them a wink.

"I saw that" Daphne stated.

"What did you see?"

"That wink you gave to Lemona and Casey"

"I didn't wink at Lemona and Casey!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I was winking at Lily and Sally"

Daphne looked over to them. Sally was laying on the couch horizonatally and Lily was at her feet, hanging off one the end upside-down.

"They look more interested in the movie" Daphne said, getting quite suspicious of me.

"So this whole romantic move I made isn't working?"

"I didn't say that"

There was a moment where I just stared into her hazel coloured eyes. Hazel doesn't appeal to everyone, but I don't mind.

Then she leaned forward. And kissed me.