The hole (Part 2)

Amina's P.O.V.

Its been 3 months since Eric has been in the hole, he has 3 more left and I just can't imagine what it must be like for him; me and Faith can't even see him and the only way I can talk to him is by writing letters.

I feel like I just keep fuckin shit up, I shouldn't have told him that cause I knew he would get upset.. I just didn't think he would lose it like that. I just hope he's alright.

Eric's P.O.V.

Its cold, dark and almost never quiet, I can't even see my hand in front of my face; the only light I get is when the son rises... Which makes me think of her.

From the moment I met her it was something about her that made me need her in my life.. And when I couldn't get what I wanted I took it... And now that I finally have her I can't even be with her, I had to realize that it was my actions that put me here and I'm fine with that but this shit right here is too much.

I honestly didn't think Dre would do this bullshit to me.. He's not even out of fuckin contract with me and he ran over to suge.. And then he tries to steal my girl?

We've known each other since I was in my early 20's all the way to now and he does this, bute aye its coo I got something for that ass when I get the fuck up outta here.

My head leaned back and forth against the wall along with my leg shaking rapidly as I counted the minutes of each day, all I could do was pray for another letter from my mom, my sister or my baby..

They keep me going but I don't know how much more of this I can take...

"Mine mine mine mine mine", I repeated as I rocked back an forth.

I gotta get out of here..

Amina's P.O.V.

I pulled up at my moms house and walked to the door before knocking, shortly after my mom answered.

"Hey baby", She says before widening the door.

She continued. "Oh your friends came to see Faith."

I smiled. "Oh Faith is here?", I asked.

"Oh no, your other friends."

I frowned. "What other friends?"

I quickly walked to the back room where Faith played with her toys and was stunned by the site of Dre holding her while she slept. Suge knight sat bedside him watching cartoons.

Immediately fear covered my body but I had to mask it.

"Dre get out... Now."

He looked up.

"Hey baby."

I turned up my face.

"I'm not playing, both of you out.

Suge stood up.

"Or what", He says approaching me.

I backed away a little.

He laughed. "We just foolin' witchu."

I shooke my head. "Okay now that your joke is over, put ny daughter down and get out."

"Hold on Mrs. Amina", Suge says smirking.

I sighed hard. "What is it?"

"I want dre and some other artist released from ruthless."

I frowned before looking at Dre.

"You just gone let him do this!?"

Dre just stood there rubbing Faith's back.

"You a big ass bi-."

"Aye aye aye, chill that shit", Suge says cutting me off.

He continued. "Here are the papers, I'll give you sometime but just know that after 3 months I get serious.. Got it?"

"Just give me my daughter."

"I asked you a fuckin question Amina."

"Yes I got it you over over oversized human being, now Dre give me my daughter!", I shout.

Suge exited the room, and Dre handed Faith to me.

"We got a beautiful baby girl", Dre says walking out of the house.

The both left.

I walked out of the room. "Mom don't ever ever ever ever let those men back in this house no matter what, and if they ever come back lock all the doors and get your gun before calling the police."

She gave me a worried look, "what happened?", She asked.

"Its... Nothing", I answered.

"More like its Eric", She says frowning.

I sighed. "I have everything under control mommy."

"Stop lying to me and please stop lying to yourself", She says while looking in my eyes.

I looked down.

"Okay..."

Thank y'all sooo much for reading this book, lol I'm tryna work on all my books equally but I keep leaning further into one and not giving the others as much attention. Anyway, what do you think is gonna happen? Vote andddd please comment 😏😚♥