Moving Foward

Eric's P.O.V.
Monday Morning
5 AM

"And I need to be more thankful for you.. I'm sorry for yelling and leaving last night", I say as I looked in her eyes.

"Eric?"

"Yeah?", I answer.

"I wasn't obligated to be with you, when you got out of prison I stayed with you cause I love you.. I know that sounds crazy but I do."

I smiled, "It don't sound crazy."

"Only we know that pain we've been through and we have to get through together", She says with her eyes closed.

I sighed and held her tighter, "You deserve so much better."

She pecked my lips, "I'm where I wanna be."

• 3 Hourz Later

I walked into Ruthless Recordsnand headed towards my office before passing my assistants desk.

"Mr. Wright", She calls out.

"Hm?"

"TLC is waiting in your office for you."

"Coo, thanks for letting them in", I say before walking into my office.

"Good morning", I say before shaking their hands and opening my curtains.

"Good morning Mr. Wright", I heard Left say as the others just said, "Good morning."

"I see yall have no problem with waking up early, which is good", I say before sitting on the front of my desk.

"Nah, we used to it now", Tboz assured.

"So uh.. What's this good deal you was talking about?", Left eye questions.

"First I wanna see what y'all got, and hear more of y'all songs; when we do that, we can put y'all single out and see how the public responds to it before making an album."

"What about the money?", She asked.

I laughed, "The same deal for each of my artist, I take 50% and you get 50%, usually 100% gets taken cause niggas be tryna play the artist and add on the cost of studio time, outfits, traveling cost and all that but nah that's bullshit, and there will be 3 contracts between y'all for obvious reasons. How does that sound?"

"Where's the booth?", chilli says as they laughed.

• 2 Month's Later

"Yo this new group you got is hot, they sound familiar though", Yella says as he followed me down the hall.

"That's what I was thinking"

"Where you find them e", He asked.

"None of yo damn business", I say as we chuckled before walking into the studio where TLC was recording.

"I ain't 2 proud 2 beg, TLC isn't 2 proud 2 beg. I ain't 2 proud 2 beg no", The music stopped and they all exited the booth.

"Y'all first single blew up on the charts and this album hype; I'm finna get these contracts ready so we can make I official, y'all ready to make some real money?", I ask.

"Yeaahhhhh", They say before laughing.

"Ight get to working on some new songs, y'all got some shows coming up real soon."

"Coo", Tboz says as they got up and headed towards the door.

"Bye Chilli", Yella says with a smirk.

"Bye", She says with a smile as they exited.

"Aw shit, you got a thing for chilli?", I ask before sitting down.

"Nah nah....."

"Lying ass", I laughed.

I continued, "Its okay to move on man, Faith wouldn't want you being all lonely and shit."

He sighed before scratching his chin, "I'm trying e."

Later That Day

When I left work my homeboy Yella called and told me that he found Suge's New address to his house and to Death Row, but shit was going too good; I told em that I already let that shit go and headed home. He understood but of course is still mad about what Suge did to Faith.

"Hi daddy", Marcel says as he played with his blocks.

"Hey, whatchu got there", I say as I sat down next to him; he handed me some and continued playing.

"Daddy!!", Aaliyah and Faith shout as they ran to me.

I laughed as they tackled me down and hugged me. "I missed you daddy", Faith says as she laid on my chest.

"I missed you to", I say as hugged them before leaning back up and kissing Marcels forehead.

I worry about him sometimes cause he knows he's not seeing Michel'le anymore and thinks I'm his father, one day I'm gone have to tell him; they played with each other and I got up before walking to my bedroom where I saw Amina and her mother talking quietly.

"Hey baby", Amina says with a smile.

"Hey", I say as I pulled off my shirt.

"Love you and think about what I said", Amina's mother says before kissing her cheek and walking out of the room; she said bye to the kids and walked out.

"Imma need her to acknowledge me when she in my fuckin house and what was y'all talking about", I ask.

She rubbed her face. "Nothing important Eric", She replied before standing up and walking to me.

"If its not important you can tell me right?"

She sighed, "Its the same thing Eric."You need to leave him", "He's not right for you, blah blah blah", Don't worry about it", She says as she rubbed my face.

She continue, "Nothing's gone make me leave you."

I pecked her lips slowly and kissed her deeper before closing our bedroom door and picking her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I laid her back on the bed and kissed her neck as I slid up her night gown with which she had no panties under.

"Mm", She says before unbuckling my belt; she pulled down my jeans before pulling down my boxers and pushing me inside of her.

"Shit", She moans breathlessly as I stroked.

More soon P.S. Sorry for the lateeee update forgive meeeee