Awakening Kanato

Hia! I'm Faith! Ok so this is my first ever fanfiction!! This is just the intro to most of what's going on. I want reviews on how everything is written if you can! There is no lemon in part 1. Just the relationship itself. If I get enough feedback, I'll post the next part. I want to also the advise from fellow writers! Thanks to anyone that reads this!
I do not own diabolik lovers or these characters. This is just something I came up with.

"I don't want to go downstairs teddy" I look down at him and show him my teeth. "I said no!" Why must you say things you know I don't like?? You know I haven't been feeling.. Right lately. "I do NOT have to see her!" I growled a bit at him. Sometimes I just wanna...!!!!! "On second thought teddy, I do WANT to see her.. Without you!" I sat him down in a corner and said sourly as I walked away "think about why I'm leaving you here". That will teach him to try to tell me what to do! I stomped all the way to the kitchen table. Sat down. And folded my arms and replayed the previous conversation that had just taken place only a short time ago.

(Yui point of view)

I always wear the same thing just about every single day.. I think I will take this money I've been saving and see if I can go on a shopping day.
Sometime after talking to Reiji he said I could go, but I had to take someone with me. I had to pick one of the brothers.. Who do I want.. Kanato. Finally! I can spend some time alone with him! Wait.. Why do I want that? He's.. Dangerous.. But I've been wanting to lately. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some napkins and went and sat down at the table. I was so wrapped up in my head that I failed to realize he was sitting across from me. I watched him for a while. His hair looks to soft! His eyes were still dark, but there seemed to be something else there.. I've never seen this in him before!

(Kanato's point of view)
I snapped out of my coma to see Yui sitting in front of me. Just staring at me. "Why do you keep looking at me delicious one?" I say in a rather loud voice. She quickly looked down at her hands and shook her head. "I was just.. Wondering if you would go with me to go shopping today maybe.. If you want to.. Reiji says I have to take someone with me. I just want to get some new clothes." She never looked up. Why does she want me to come with her? My chest ached a little and I grabbed it. Yes I wanna go! But I can't alarm everybody to thy fact.. "Look at me so I can talk" she slowly looks up at me. Those eyes. "I'll go. But I have to do something on our way back." She looks so happy. "Oh thank you Kanato! I'll get my purse!" Yui runs off and I lose sight of her. Why does my chest feel like this?? I can't wait to see what she tries on!! Maybe she will need help picking out some underwear.. No! What am I thinking!?! Then what teddy said came into my mind "you need to go to the girl! She is what you need!!" I'll do this teddy!!! I'll show you!!! I think as I laugh to myself. Yui comes back and looks adorable... Enough to ravage.. Mm. The thought of it makes me excited!!

Ok please tell me what you think!! The brothers will be introduced in the next part. And some lemon!! Please give some advice if you can find some time to! Thanks everyone! XxOo Faith😋