Revalations (brothers)

Well I'm feeling creative so I want to keep writing and posting. Hopefully it will just help for more readers. I hope part two is enjoyable!! 😋

Ayato
Crap I'm late! Hope there's still food left!!! Damn I should probably check to see if Kanato has gone down to eat yet! I slam his door open to see he is not in his room. What's that in the corner though? I step closer and recognize that it's teddy. Wait a minute.... "KANATO DOESN'T HAVE TEDDY WITH HIM???!!!?!?!?!" My brain is scrambling trying to figure out why he wasn't with him. Ok, calm down. Suddenly Laito, Subaru, Shu, and Reiji were in the brothers room looking confused. "Hey! Why are you up here yelling destroying our peace and quiet?!?" Reiji asked without hesitation. "Well I was fucking surprised! Excuse you! Something is wrong. Seriously wrong!!" I yell at him!! "What is so important that you act like that?" Laito asks. "Kanato doesn't have teddy with him.. He's in the fucking corner on the floor! Where is he??" Everyone's face went blank. Reiji started talking again, " well I believe he went with Yui to go shopping. I told her she could if she took one of us with her. I think she asked him this morning." They all stood there looking at each other. No one would talk it was as if they were all just thinking of all the things that could be going wrong right now. Shu said nonchalantly "you guys don't think it could be the vampire puberty finally kicking in do you?" They looked shocked at what he said then seemed for a while to weigh it in their brains. Reiji states plainly " we better come up with a plan of action of that is true. And he's with her right now. So we must act swiftly. And gently. We all know what happens during that time." With that they off to Reiji's study to figure out what they could do.

Hope you enjoyed the furtheration on this plot. The lemon will be coming up soon. (The next part)