Mine.

( okay the begin will make it sound like as if something sexual will happen but nothing sexual, just a jelly dally ;) )

Ponyboy has just gotten done with track. He had a shirt on with the schools name on it and some short shorts on. Dallas was going to pick him up that day so he was excited. While he was waiting, a group of cheerleaders came up to him.

"hey Ponyboy right?" One of the girls purred out, her friends giggling. Pony sent her a innocent smile and nod. The girls all look at each other and giggle from how innocent he was. One reached out and touched his arm lightly making him back away a little, he was slowly getting the girls wanted to be more than friends.

" i-I'm sorry girls I-I'm taken" he stuttered out as another one touched his arm and stroked it. The girls all pout, but keep fooling with him. " who is it?" The one girl in the middle ask. Pony was about to answer but he was cut off by a familiar voice. " me, so scram whores and get off my fucking boyfriend!" Dallas Winston said pushing the two girls that were touching pony to the side and wrapping his arms around pony, pulling him into his body,

The girls ran off, afraid of Dallas. Dallas snarled lightly, pulling pints head up to look at him. " who are those girls?" He growled out, his eyes narrowed and blazed with anger. Ponys eyes widen once he sees his anger dal is and quickly answers. " I don't know dal! Some cheerleaders I guess" he said with a small shrug. Dal sighed, trying to contain himself from beating the shit out of those girls got touching his little pony.

Dally kisses ponys forehead and pulls him back into him. " your mine, all mine. We are gonna go home and put some marks on you to make sure people know that" Dallas says with a smirk, pulling the now flustered pony with him to the car.

Hi🔮

SORRY I DIDNT MAKE A MATT X TOM TOM I DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ME THIS CAME TO MY MIND
Okay I'm done
Hope you enjoyed it!!!💙💜