Gray's Fantasies Part 2

A/N: The first half is plot so if you're here for the sexiness head on down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's also a much longer chapter, I got carried away with the writing lol.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________

Gray wasn't sure when exactly his sexual fantasies about Juvia began. At first, he wasn't sure how to feel about Juvia at all. Then, he started to see her as a trusted friend and ally (albeit a clingy one).

Then, all of a sudden, whenever he was around her, all he could think about was her body. And what he wanted to do with her.

He knew it was degrading, so he kept his uncontrollable fantasies to himself. He wanted to respect Juvia as a woman. And he was pretty sure that if she knew he was having these thoughts, she'd be ecstatic. But he never acted on his fantasies. Whether it was out of pride, romantic shyness, or because he wanted to respect Juvia, he himself did not know.

All he knew was that Juvia couldn't know that he thought about her that way.

But Juvia knew exactly what Gray was thinking.

She wasn't dumb. When she said certain phrases or did certain things that could be interpreted in a dirty way, Gray would start staring off into space (or sometimes, at her chest) and start turning red. And along with that, Juvia definitely noticed that his pants got tighter around his crotch when he had those episodes.

When Juvia first noticed, she was excited. Was her beloved Gray-sama thinking something naughty about her? Juvia's imagination went wild. Maybe this meant that he would pull her aside and start acting on his desires. She would definitely want him to.

But time passed, and Gray didn't do anything with Juvia. Well, nothing sexual. And she realized that Gray probably saw her as more of an object, which was humiliating to think about. She thought maybe he wanted to take it slow and try to be her boyfriend first, but he didn't even make that move.

And Juvia was getting tired of waiting. So on days like these, she liked to mess with Gray by tempting his dirty imagination. It was no accident that she spilled his drink on herself. And she had been very conscious of the words she had used...

"I'm so wet..." Juvia was proud of herself for that one.

Juvia and Gray were now walking through Magnolia, and Juvia decided to tease Gray a little bit more.

"Oh, an ice cream stand! Does Gray-sama want any?" Juvia asked, pulling Gray along by the arm.

"Oh, uh, sure. Here, I'll pay. What do you want?" Gray asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Hmm..." Juvia mischievously eyed the options. "Juvia will have the cream popsicle."

She saw Gray swallow nervously.

"Are you sure about that...?" He asked, fidgeting.

"Juvia loves cream popsicles!" She said, knowing what effect she was having on him.

Just wait, Gray-sama... This is what Gray-sama gets for thinking of Juvia in that way without saying anything about it!

Gray ordered a scoop of vanilla ice cream and Juvia got her cream popsicle, which was already melting in the heat. The two of them sat down across from each other, and she gave it a small lick.

"Oi, oi..." Gray said, clearly bothered. "E-Eat it quickly before it melts."

"But Juvia wants to enjoy the popsicle," Juvia pouted. "She wants to savor it..."

Juvia popped the cylindrical frozen treat into her mouth and pulled it out. A drop of cream trailed from the edge of her mouth down to her chin.

Gray tried very hard to concentrate on his ice cream, but his imagination was already having a field day with the image in front of him.

Juvia was kneeling in front of Gray, and his pants were down.

"That's right, Juvia..." Gray said in a husky voice as he gripped the back of Juvia's head, after throwing her hat to the side. Juvia's lips were soft and Gray's breathing deepened as they closed around his dick.

He could feel her mouth engulfing his member as he pulled her hair away from her face and shoved her head forwards again. She gagged slightly on his length, which turned Gray on even more.

Juvia pulled him out of her mouth and instead started to lick up and down his shaft, causing Gray to shudder in pleasure. He leaned back and groaned as her tongue swirled around his member, coating it in saliva.

Then, with a combination of her warm hands and eager mouth, Juvia pumped Gray's considerably stiff cock in and out, gaining speed.

"J-Juvia!" Gray moaned as he felt himself reaching his finish. Juvia shoved Gray's member all the way into her mouth, swallowing the contents that shot out.

"Mmm, Gray-sama...it tastes so good..." Juvia said, licking her lips.

"Mmm, Gray-sama! It tastes so good," Juvia said, licking her lips as she finished the last of her cream popsicle.

She smiled at Gray across the table. Then she noticed that he was bleeding from his nose. Juvia smirked, knowing exactly what was running through his mind. She grabbed a napkin and leaned over to wipe his bloodstained face, also giving him a direct viewing of her breasts in the process. The nosebleed increased in intensity.

"Uh oh...Looks like Gray-sama is having some naughty thoughts..." Juvia said, holding the napkin up to his nose.

"H-huh?! No way!" Gray yelled, swatting her hand away. His nose continued to bleed.

Juvia crossed her arms. She looked down at Gray's crotch, pointedly.

"Oh, really, Gray-sama?" She asked, annoyed that Gray was still denying it.

Gray looked down at his tent and blushed even more than he already was. He wiped his nose and refused to meet Juvia's eyes.

Oh, shit. He thought to himself. She knows.