Gray's Fantasies Part 3

A/N: Sorry if I don't update as often, guys. But I'm a senior in high school and I have a bunch of college and school shit to do so bear with me 😩

Anyways... there's a lot of plot in this chapter again but I promise the next chapter will be full of delightful smut! Lol

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Juvia decided it was about time she confronted Gray about his dirty thoughts.

"Gray-sama, what is the meaning of this?" She asked, gesturing towards his crotch, which was tight with his erection.

"Shhh! Do you want the whole world to know?" Gray hissed, hiding his face behind his hand. The two mages were getting some weird looks from the other people around them.

"To know what, Gray-sama?" Juvia asked, crossing her arms stubbornly. She wanted to hear him say it. That he was having sexual fantasies about her.

"Nothing..." Gray stood up, trying to awkwardly cover his boner with his jacket.

"We can't have this conversation here..." he said, grabbing Juvia's hand and pulling her away from the inquisitive eyes of the other townspeople.

Gray's feet automatically started taking him back to his house, but he wasn't thinking about it. Because his mind was panicking. What was he going to do? She knew... His face was flushed red.

"Gray-sama, let Juvia go! She wants an explanation," Juvia said, twisting her arm out of Gray's grasp.

"Not in public!" Gray said. "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy?! At least Juvia is not the one who is thinking dirty things about--" Gray cut Juvia off by covering her mouth with his hand. He pressed his body up against hers, and he could feel her lips pressed against his palm. He felt his pants get even tighter around the crotch.

Luckily, they were close to Gray's house, so he kept his hand over Juvia's mouth and pulled her inside, shutting the door behind them.

"Mmmm!" Juvia tried to say something, but Gray's hand was pressed firmly on top of her lips. Naughtily, she darted her tongue out, running it over Gray's fingers.

"J-Juvia!" Gray yelled, pulling his hand away. "What are you, a kid?" But he couldn't deny that he felt her tongue running over his skin slightly erotic.

"Gray-sama can't ignore this problem forever!" Juvia said, scowling. She looked pretty mad.

She looks kind of hot when she's mad. Gray ran his hands through his hair. He really needed to stop thinking about Juvia that way.

"It's not a problem!" Gray responded, sporting a scowl of his own.

"Really?" Juvia crossed her arms.

"It's only natural for a guy to have weird thoughts once in a while..." Gray looked away.

"Once in a while??" Juvia stared at Gray in disbelief. She shook her head.

"Gray-sama...Juvia is not as oblivious as she seems..."

"It's probably just your wild imagination. I'm not like you," Gray retorted.

Then Juvia realized something. A sly smile started to spread across her face.

"Well, if Gray-sama says so," She said, sighing. She looked around.

"Yeah..." Gray was a little suspicious that Juvia dropped her argument so quickly, but it was Juvia after all. She didn't usually argue with him for long.

Gray plopped down on his couch, drained. He barely had time to react as Juvia sat down next to him, clutching his arm. Her breasts pressed against Gray and he tensed up.

"Then Gray-sama won't mind if Juvia takes this off...does he?" Juvia asked, starting to slip off her dress.

"Oi! W-what do you think you're doing??!" Gray jumped up as one side of Juvia's dress slid down her arm. He could see her bra peeking out.

Holy shit. He thought to himself, his imagination running away from him. She's practically begging for it.

But I can't do anything to her... I shouldn't...

"Gray-sama..." Juvia said, slowly and sensuously.

Gray swallowed nervously.

Juvia dropped the other side of her dress and her breasts were on full display, her lacy dark blue bra seemingly bursting at the seams.

All the dirty things he could do right now to her flashed through Gray's mind...

Gray moved forward quickly and shoved Juvia backwards so she was lying down on the couch. He yanked the rest of her dress off and gazed hungrily at her smooth, milky white skin.

"G-Gray-sama..." she said, blushing and looking away.

He growled and leaned down to kiss her body, from her neck to her navel. She gasped as he ripped off her bra and closed his mouth around her her right breast, then her left. They were so soft, so smooth...

They felt so real...

"Wait..."

"Wait!" Gray leaped up.

It wasn't just a fantasy.

They were both breathing deeply.

Juvia was bewildered. She had been dreaming of the moment Gray would make a move on her for so long. And when she had started to take her dress off, she only expected to arouse him. She didn't think he'd actually do anything... She just wanted to prove him wrong.

But the sensation of his lips on her body...

Gray wiped his mouth and shook his head.

"I didn't mean to...I shouldn't have--"

"No...Don't stop now..." Juvia bit her lip. She knew what she wanted. "Gray-sama..."

"I..." Gray tried to remember why he never acted on his desires. Something about respecting Juvia? Not wanting to give away his feelings? Afraid Juvia wouldn't really reciprocate when she found out what a pervert he was...? None of the reasons seemed valid at this point.

"It's the least Gray-sama can do... to make up for his naughty thoughts..." Juvia sat up, her breasts glistening with Gray's saliva.

Gray decided it was about time he quit stalling. He was obsessed with Juvia...and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Fuck it..." Gray said, in a low voice, as he grabbed Juvia and dragged her into his bedroom. He pushed her down onto his bed and she landed with a gasp.

It was about time Gray really gave in and made his fantasies a reality.