Chapter 8

This is the final chapter of this book I've lost interest and decided to end it. I'm sorry for everyone who liked this X reader and just to let you know I am going to make other books just not based off of Aphmau.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-2 year time skip-

It's been 2 years since love-love paradise. I'm currently sitting outside talking to Aphmau about anime. We talked for what seems like forever.

"So Aphmau what are doing for next summer," I ask her.

"I wasn't really sure though I was hoping that we might even take a trip again," she said with a smile. "What about you," she ask me.

"I'm not sure I just want to sleep and watch anime," I replied with a giggle.

"Yeah," she says," hey how about we invite everyone to go watch a movie!"

"Sure," I said with excitement. I new that we all needed a get together but I'm happy to see them. Me and Zane had to move and I've been in contact with Aphmau just to see how everyone is. As Aphmau finish calling everyone I decided to get something to drink.

"Ok so everyone agreed to go to the movies," she exclaims as she walks into the kitchen.

"That's great I get to see them again," I say happily. I went and sat on the couch and turned on some F/S (favorite show) and watched it with Aph until the hour it was time to go to the movies.

-time skip-

It was 6:00 pm and we were all at the movies. "Hey so what movie are we going to watch," Zane says.

"Um Kawaii~Chan thinks that we should watch Now You See Me 2," KC says.

"Yeah," we say in sync. We all laught and went to buy the tickets for the movies.

"Hey Zane," I say.

"Yeah," he replies.

"Thank you for being with me," I said while I put my head in his shoulder.

"Thank you too," he says while he plants a kiss on my four head. I smile at this and we walk to where our movie is taking place. I see everyone laughing and smiling at each other. I'm just happy I get to see them again.

-time skip when the movie is done cause I'm way to lazy-

"That was an awesome movie," I exclaimed as I fist pump in the air with a huge grin on my face.

"Yup," Katelyn agrees. We talk for awhile and decided to go get some food at the amazing Olive Garden of course it was Aph's choice but I can't disagree because I love their bread sticks it's like heave in my mouth. We got to our table and Garroth and Laurence are having an argument on which anime is better.

"Hey can you two just be quiet for once!" We all shouted at them. They both nodded at everyone with fright in their eyes at us. We all laugh at their reaction.

We finish eating and said our goodbyes and parted ways. Zane and I were on our way home.

-time skip to arrival at the house-

I went straight up stairs and changed into some pajamas. I lay in bed with Zane.

"I love youY/N," he said.

"I love you too," I said and I soon drifted off to sleep with out even noticing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I know this chapter was cheese but I don't really know what to write but I hope you like the ending of the Zane x reader and please follow for more books that I will be publishing when I get ideas and until then I'll see you later. Bye!

-Jess🐯🐼🐯🐼🐯