70

Why are people so easily broke. I was talking to my friend lily today to see if she could come over and I told her about how when she turns twelve she can set it up to where she's at each parents house equally and she went on to tell me how she's now to having her parents divorced and I told her she was lucky. Cause she is. My parents got divorced when I was 4 or 5 so I grew up thinking that it's normal it live I two different places and when I learns that it wasn't it was like I was trying to walk for the first time and fell flat on my face. Or like being hit by a car. It's like I was a lake of happiness and there was a dam built to were no more happiness could get to me. All of my happiness slowly dried up. My world went from colorful to pitch black. Then in third grade a small ray of light split though the darkness. In fourth grad a few more rays of light began to shin though. But those rays of light are... disappearing. Now third only two lights left. One over my and one over my friends and family. Try reaching to them my the darkness tries to climb up my arm when I do that. My ray of light is getting smaller. But. I should be fine. After all in the darkness there's no one to hurt me but myself.