66

When your depressed people just think that you're faking it or just want attention but most of the time they're wrong. In fourth grade I would draw on my arm with red pen ALL the time. Near the end of the year I kinda started to realize what was going on with my family. When I was four or five my parents got divorced, Heck my fist memory was my mom telling us she was leaving, so I had grown up going back and forth in-between my mom and my dad's house. So once I relied what was happening with my parents is got really depressed. And my friends though that when I had cut my self that it was just red pen. But it's not. And it still isn't. But that just proves how much a fake smile can hide. But if your one of the people that can see past that fake smile don't just act like you believe it too. If you see past their fake smile HELP THEM!! they really need it. Please don't let people stay depressed. If you just walk away that person could be DEAD! And you could have saved them from it. Think ABIUT that the next you you look at some one that's smiling but has a dead look in their eyes. And if you find out the a kid in you class has problems at home and that their cutting HELP THEM! I don't want other people to end up like me, A depressed 5th grader that cuts, I want you guys to be happy and if you cut and can't get yourself to stop GET SOMEONE ELES TO HELP YOU! If your still in school and there a school consoler ask them for help! If there isn't one go to a friend or some that you know can help. Just please. A least TRY to stop. And if any of you need to talk to some one ad you don't have any friends or theirs no one you feel like you can trust you can talk to me here on wattpad just please talk to SOMEONE about it.