Azusa ending

"Azusa." I whispered. He looked down at me expressionless but I could tell his eyes held fear and worry. "Shizu...are you...ok?" He asked. I slowly nod my head. His eyes travel down to the hole in my chest. "Does it...hurt?" He asked. I nod. I watch as he slowly traces a hand over it causing me to flinch.

He stops and looks at me. "Should...I take...you...to...the...hospital?" He asked. "I-I think that's a good idea." I whispered. He nods as he gently picks me up and carries me to the hospital. "Just...sleep...for...now...Shizu." He said. I slowly nod my head as I shut my eyes.

~time skip~

I sat in the hospital and sighed as I closed my eyes. "Honestly Azusa." I whispered. "You can't keep coming to the hospital with more cuts on your skin." I said. He only hummed as he clung onto my side.

For the last week he's been clinging to me not wanting to leave. "But...I...love pain...and I...love...being...with... Shizu." He whispered nuzzling his face into my stomach. I blushed as I looked down at him. "A-Azusa!" I yelled. He looked up at me and hummed.

"You're...so....warm." He whispered softly. "Azusa what are you-" He cut me off when he went and kissed my lips. I looked at him shocked. He closed his eyes and started to gently trace my bandaged chest. "Does it...still...hurt?" He asked breaking away slightly.

I nod slightly. "Yes..." I whispered. He smiled at this as he suddenly pressed his hand onto my chest harder. I flinched in pain while Azusa smiled happily. "I love... you...Shizu." He whispered.

~2 years later~

I sat down cradling my two girls Melissa and Christina. "Are...they... finally...asleep?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked over and smiled when I saw Azusa holding our son Justin. "Yes." I whispered smiling back down at the two girls.

He smiled a small smile as he walked into the room. I watched as he laid down Justin. "Yuma...and Ruki...said they'd...watch...the kids...tonight." He whispered softly as he went and took Christina from my arms.

I nod as I go and place Melissa in hers. We both kissed them goodnight before quietly leaving the room. Azusa looked at me and smiled happily bringing me into a tight hug. I giggle as I stroke his hair. "Azusa...what's up with you all of a sudden?" I asked sweetly.

He hummed nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I blushed when I felt him graze his fangs over my neck. "I think...it's time...we...have...another... Kid." He whispered. This just made me blush even more. "A-Azusa!" I cried embarrassed. He only laughed.

"We can...go...ask...Len...tonight."

"Haaaa...if you say so Azusa."

-------------------

This is it...the end of our journey. I had so much fun writing this story and reading your comments! I hope you all enjoyed this story!

Hugs and kisses! I love you all my lovelies!

SHIZU: haha! Bye everyone!