[CHAPTER 5]

Today is Sunday and now, I'm still into my homeworks, requirements, projects and studying. Sigh, busy na busy ako dahil Student Councel pa, Internal VP pa. Hays!

I noticed a buzz at may new message ako. It's from Mr. Lee.
1 new message
Mr. Lee: All officers, be early tomorrow by 6:30 because we have to prepare everything for the General Assembly and welcoming the New students for the first day of school. Goodluck and have a good day!

Oh wow. That's just great and it adds my stress because of that text. Well I don't mind and I'll just finish this all so that I won't have anymore problems.

Hmm, what should I do today? Well, it's Sunday, so I'll just go to the church by myself because my Mom went out for grocery and she won't be back 'til 7 p.m. Actually, maybe you are wondering why my Dad is not here? Well, he is in London for abroad and he still send us money for my tuition fees and we also still communicate through Skype, FaceTime or Viber. I missed my daddy so much........ Sigh.

I am now done and I'm cooking a Kimchi Spaghetti for my lunch and prepared a plate with utensils in the dining table. After few minutes, the Kimchi is now done, and I'm now ready to eat it.

After eating, I took a hot half-bath para fresh na fresh ako pagpunta ko sa simbahan. I prepared my dress and my shoes. Kinuha ko ang dress ko at sinuot ko pagkatapos, sinuot ko na rin ang sapatos ko and fixed my hair. I wrote a letter in a sticky note and left it in the fridge so that Mom would notice it when she gets back. Bakit sinulat ko sa sticky note at hindi ko tinext si Mom? Wala akong load eh. Kaya sorry at shattap na lng kayo, che.

I locked the door and left a duplicated spare key under the rag and went to go to the church. Sumakay ako ng taxi papunta sa simbahan kasi ayaw ko mapagod eh, o kaya, talagang ang tamad ko lang. Pwede rin both. Wews.

When I arrived at the church, I saw some SAU students there, some of them acknowledged me and I just waved at them and took a vacant seat. The mass has just started and all people already took their seats for the mass.

'Til the mass is done, I bought a bouqet of roses for Mama Mary's altar dahil patay na ang mga bulaklak at gusto ni Mom na fresh ang roses. I went to a supermarket and bought some snacks. I went to a little shop and saw a beautiful charm bracelet.

 I went to a little shop and saw a beautiful charm bracelet

It's so beautiful. I asked the cashier how much it costs, she said "It's 50,000 won." I left my mouth hang because of the price. Well then, I have to save money so that I can buy it.

I went home with a bit of sadness because of how much the bracelet it costs.
When I was just about to go inside, I heared laughters in the living room. Who is it?
I opened the door and saw Mom together with her visitors. I greeted them and gave Mom a peck in the cheeks.

"Sweetie, meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They are the business partners of your Dad." Mom said gesturing me to greet myself to them. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim. My name is Park Kim Min. It is a pleasure to meet you." I said formally extending my hand for a handshake. "Hello Kim, no need to be formal. You can call us uncle and auntie instead." Mrs. Kim said while shaking my hands. "Oh okay, auntie." I said while smiling.

My Mom prepared dinner and I put the snacks in the fridge for tomorrow's snack so that I'll just eat it inside the classroom. We eat a deokbokki, jajamppyeon, and a Kimchi soup. It was really tasty and spicy beacause of the soup. Damn.

After eating, Mom still chattering with Mr. and Mrs.-- I mean uncle and auntie, hehe sorry. I went upstairs and changed my clothes into pajamas. I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth. I checked my phone, it's already 9:35 p.m. I reviewed my lessons for a while and turned off the lights because I have to be early tomorrow. Sigh, oh well, I still have to do it for my own good. Well, I have to sleep now. ZzzZzzZzzZzz~

/Author/ Yeah I know this chappie is boring, but don't worry 'cause by Monday, SOMETHING will happen. Will Kim meet Mr. Ungentleman again? Or will she bump into a mysterious hooded guy named V? Will they be the same person, or one person to be Kim Taehyung? See you in the next chapter guys!