[CHAPTER 8]

Okay, here I am at the library, reading some novel 'cause I got bored so, this is my favorite place whenever I have problems, or if I get bored and nothing to do, this is where I'd always go.

"Okay attention! All SAU Student Officers, attention! This is Mark, your Student President. I would like to say that we'll be having a meeting after-lunch by 1:30 p.m. 'til 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Highschool Auditorium. That's all! Have a good day!"

Really?! Frickin' really?! Gosh, I'm stressed right now just by that announcement! Uggghh!!! 😩

I went out of the library went straight to class, but then someone blocked me.

"Hey Nerdie, where ya goin'? Don't ya wanna come with us?" Taehyung cornered me and towering me that I could feel myself shrinking.

"To class." I answered him simply.
"Oh really? Aww, you're such a good girl, Kim Min. I've always wondered what happens if I'll take away your glasses?" He was attempting to take away my glasses.

"Huh! Not me, Mister. Ya better pick someone on your side. Why don't you go now, huh? 'Cause I bet lots of girls are already waiting for you to say 'yes' for their confessions." I smirked at him and he just scoffed.

"Heh, yeah right. Nice lame joke you got there, Nerd. But I gotta make you sure: I am going to take away ALL your first experiences." He whispered to me. I widened my eyes, like my eyes are gonna pop out anytime. Wait, doesn't he mean that.....? WAIT!!!

"Just kidding, HAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny, you're face is so funny! This is why I like to tease you alot. Why would I do that? And, you're just a NERD. Just go away and go to your class, tsss, HAHAHA!" He said while laughing so loud.

I walked out and I can feel myself blushing of so much embarrassment and people walking by are staring and gossiping about me, I bet they saw what happened earlier at the library hallway. 😑 Of course.

I made it to class and took out my book and notes and prepare for class.

By lunch break at the cafeteria.......

I ate all alone by myself while answering equations and problems in Science and Math subjects. These subjects ain't my favorite. Yes, I'm a nerd but sometimes forgetful. Good thing that I have confidence to raise my hand if I don't understand that part of the topic.

After eating lunch, I went to the Auditorium ahead and waited for the others to come.

I heared some noises, so that means that they're already here. Good thing--

"Hey Nerd! Why are you here?" Oops, it's him again.

"Sorry but, our meeting will be held here and--"

"Get out of here, Mr. Kim. SAU Officers only." A voice cut me off and it's Mark. Oh tenchuuuu!!!

"Oh sorry, Mr. Pressy. Won't do it again." Taehyung said in a baby voice and leaned into my ear and whispered,"We're not done yet, missy." He left together with his gang. I shivered when he said that, damn!

"Are you okay Kim? You shouldn't let yourself go alone here or you might get bullied again, tsk. Just be careful next time, okay?" Mark said reassuringly. Wait...

THROWBACK

"Just, be careful next time, okay?"

PRESENT

Wait, I remember that line. It's from V. I haven't seen him ever since though, sigh...

"Hey, Kim. Are you okay? You seemed to space out for awhile." Mark tap my shoulder and it woke me up that go me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm just fine. No need to worry, though. By the way, where are the others?" I took out my notes for taking down for the important things I'd do when the meeting will start.

"Well, they're on their way right now. I already texted them." He said reassuringly.

I just nodded my head saying that I understand, grabi naman noh. 😒

The other officers already came in and took their places to start the meeting right away.

"Okay people! Today's meeting is all about the Fun Day. I bet you already knew about this 'cause your advisers already told you about this occassion. We'll have it here in the campus and Junior, Senior and College are invited for this event. We need to decorate the gym........" And Mark continued explaining about what we'll do and who's assigned to do that job.

"And for the decorations, Kim will be assigned." Okay, that's it. Ako na naman. Haaaaaay!!! But,

"But, is it okay for you, Kim?"
"Yes, I'll be fine with it." I said reassuringly.
"Okay, let's move on for......" And the meeting went on.

After the meeting, I said my goodbyes to them and I went ahead.

On my way out of the auditorium, someone pushed me.

"Ow! Hey quit it, Taehyu--"
"You thought that it's Taehyung, huh? Who are you to go closer to our Oppa? He's OUR Oppa, not yours." A voice said with emphasizing the 'our' word. Wait, that's Hyerin! That bully! She's a sasaeng fan. She's one of the popular girls in school.

"Wait, I'm not even close with him. He's the one who keeps on bothering me." I shivered, remembering that sasaeng fans are obsessive. Asking why where I know the word 'sasaeng'? From my friends, of course, diba? 🙄

"Well, we don't even know why he always bother you." Yuna said. Ugh I hate her.

"You should stay away from him, or else you'll have the worst thing that'll happen to you. Well, see you later, Nerd." She walked away with the girls.

I was left dumbfounded. What did I even do? I wasn't doing anything wrong to them.

Great, just GREAT. Now I got threatened by some sasaengs, they could hunt me down anytime they want, just because of this IDOL.

UUUGGGHH!!! 😤😡😡

Author: Oops! Park Kim Min in TROUBLE!!! The 'popular' girls that are obssesive to Taehyung might KILL Kim anytime! What will happen if Chanyeol find this out? Or Taehyung? Or Xiumin-- oh joke. Di pala sya part ng chapter na 'to. Kekekeke~ Kkeabbsong!~

Xiumin: Shattap. 😑

Author: Okay pepooool!!! Don't worry for the next chapter, I'll make it more on curiousity and cliffhangers. Hahaha, peace readers, but gotta do it. See ya! 🤗