Chapter 1

My name is Kit Madden. I am now the vocalist for Vice, a band I have loved for a while now.

We're getting ready to go on tour here in a little while. We've already got the bus, but, we're meeting the other band at the first venue.

I looked in the mirror in the small bathroom. No bigger than the cell I had this time last year. Enough about that. I ran my brush through my thick, red hair. My blue eyes somewhat happier than before.

"Kit, some of us need to get ready!" Chayden Mann shouted, laughing from outside the bathroom on the bus.

"Hold your horses!" I shouted back, laughing as well.

"What horses?" He asked, laughing.

"The ones your momma didn't give you!" I answered, laughing as I opened the door.

I stepped out to find Dustin Livel and Micha Sutton lounging around the bus, wearing only basketball shorts.

I plopped down over the guys' legs, them not letting that get in the way of them playing Black Ops 3. I laughed as I watched them. It was honestly hilarious when one would come out of nowhere and kill the other.

Eventually, I ended up falling asleep on their laps.

"Austin, man, long time no see!"

That voice belonged to Micha.

"Alan! Tino! Phil! Aaron!"

Dustin.

"Welcome to our humble, mobile abode!"

Chayden.

I groaned as I rolled out of my bunk, being met with glances as I did so. The door to the bunk area was open. Apparently one of the guys had put me in my bunk when I fell asleep on them.

"Morning," I yawned as I made my eay through the bus to grab me a cup of coffee.

"And guys, I want you to meet Kit Madden," Chayden told them, laughing. His dark eyes bright. "Kit, this is Austin Carlile, Alan Ashby, Tino Arteaga, Phil Manansala, and Aaron Pauley. They make Of Mice & Men."

"Nice to neet you," I greeted, grinning.

"Hey, another ginger!" The one, Austin, shouted as he was laughing and nudging at the one Chay had called Alan.

"I'm Irish," I told them, laughing as I nursed my cup of coffee. "No, I don't have the accent, but I am Irish."

They all laughed at that.

"Well, we're still glad to have another Ginger Princess here," Tino stated, laughing.

I guess we were already at the venue. Well, that didn't take long. I guess I was out of it for a while.

I shook my head at them before I decided to step off of the bus, to see the city we were in. Which was Las Vegas. Sin City. I sighed. I honestly don't know if I would be able to survive with the temptations.

I looked down at my outfit, a pair of skin tight leather pants and a neon green tank top with a pair of combat boots.

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that one of my best friends was calling. I hadn't seen him since Chicago a couple months ago.

I answered the phone, a smile on my face.

"Phil!"

"Hey, Kitty!"

"How have you been, buddy?" I asked, laughing as I heard someone exit the tour bus.

"I've been great," He answered, laughing. "How about you?"

"Well, I'm now the vocalist for Vice," I told him. "We have a show tonight in Vegas."

"Vegas?" He asked me. "Where?"

"Near the strip," I told him, confused. "Why?"

"Give me five."

With that, there was a beep signaling that the call had been ended. I looked at my phone with a confused look on my face.

I just shook my head before I walked back onto the bus, seeing that they had snuck out while I was on the phone. I saw a note on the fridge, telling me that they were heading somewhere to eat.

I shrugged. I was going to just make me something quick. I just made me a quick sandwich. When I heard a knock on the bus door.

I raised an eyebrow and went to see who it was. Sandwich in my mouth so I could open the door because I had a bottle of water in my hand.

When I opened it, I was shocked. There, in all of his glory, was my best friend. Phillip Katsabanis.

His tattoo of stitches closing a Chelsea Grin was very prominent. I think he has just had it done recently.

"You're in Vegas!" I shouted as I pretty much tackled him to the ground.

He laughed as he held me and kept himself from hitting the ground. I had my legs wrapped around him and I could feel his hard on. I laughed as I got down.

"Not now, Phil," I told him. "Later. And, what are you doing here?"

"I've actually been here on vacation," He explained as I led him back on the bus. "Needing to get away from Miami."

"Stay here with me!"

He laughed as my phone went off. I saw that it was a text from Chayden. Telling me that the food was good.

I rolled my eyes and put the phone away. He suddenly picked me up and walked me to the back room. Like we always did on his tour bus.

I laughed as he put me down and put in a movie.

*Later that night*

I was doing vocal warmups to get my voice ready. With Phil watching and helping.

I started laughing as I heard Chayden and Dustin bust out laughing at something.

I shook my head as I heard Austin walk over. I looked at him, curious.

"Good luck, Kit," He told me, grinning.

I grinned in response, "Thanks," I said before I was dragged onto the stage.

"Hello," I said into the mix. A grin on my face. "How are we tonight?"

A cheer from the crowd gave me my answer.

*Austin*

I was almost jealous of this guy she claims to know. Mainly cause I was attracted to her. Yes, I just met her but I am.

This guy looked like a creep. He sounded like one too.

"You okay, man?" Alan asked me, confused.

I nodded just as they came off the stage, their last song being Blood to Bleed. She ran right into this guy's arms. He spun her around. They look like they're dating.

"You were amazing Kitty," he told her, laughing.

She hugged him tighter, a huge grin on her face.

I shouldn't be jealous. I should not.