II

*alarm goes off*
"Ugh!"
"This is a nightmare! Why do I have to go back to university?"...
"At least I get to finally see my friends,"
I don't have many friends. I only have two friends. Well, I call them friends, but in reality- they are just two girls that I hardly ever hang out with.
First I sat in my bed and scrolled thru Instagram. After a little bit, I stepped out of my bed- my bear feet touching the cold floor. I take off my pajamas and step in the shower. After my shower, I got dressed relatively formal. I went to my mirror to do my make up. "Well...you look like absolute crap this morning." Then I proceeded to do the magic of make up to make me look doable...
I went to the fridge to find myself some breakfast. I open my fridge just to find that there is nothing that I could eat for breakfast. "And that's what I get for not going shopping for food. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to live this morning with an empty stomach.
I check the time and, of course- my buss leaves in 3 minutes. So I run out of my house, and start sprinting to the bus stop. Not a good morning so far...
Luckily, I manage to get on the bus. I walk into university and see my two friends standing next to the lockers and talking. So I walk over there, because I don't want to spend my first day of university alone.
"Hi Ana! Hi Emma!"
Ana is a smart and bubbly person. Sometimes she can be quite weird, but otherwise- bubbly...just bubbly...
And Emma is kinda a nerd...but she is fun to hang out with...
And I am the "not too smart and really weird friend"...
"Oh my god! Hi Kim!" said Ana in a very bubbly way...
"Hi Kim! How was your summer?"
"Well...lets just say that it wasn't you typical summer." Then we just started talking about what we did in the summer and headed off to class. We had our first class together, so that was ok...
Wen I walked into class, I saw a guy that I have never seen in the school before. He looked like your typical perfect guy. I instantly had a crush on him.
The bell rang and our teacher- Mrs. Vena- came in. She was old and strict...a students nightmare basically.
"Good morning students. We have a new student joining us. If you could stand up and say your name and a little bit about yourself, that would be nice."
"Hi. I'm Jake Peeters and I'm from Brooklyn. My dad is a diplomat, so that's why we moved here."
Me being the creep I am, wrote down his name so I wouldn't forget it...
After class Ana and Emma ran up to me and squealed-
"You totally have a crush on him!"
"No! What are you talking about?!"
"Nice try Kim. We know that you are crushing on him."
I mean...they got me...they got me good and they know, 100% that I have a crush on him, so I just had to tell 'em the truth.
"Fine...you got me...I do have a crush on him. But don't you dear tell anyone that I have a crush on him, ok?"
"Ok...we won't tell a soul."
The rest of the day, nothing much happened. It was plain old boring...

A/N
I wrote this chapter while sitting in the back of the car and I'm feeling a little car sick XD.
But anyway...tell me in the comments what you think of the book so far and what you think should happen next.
-Alise💟