°Where it begins° [Editing]

The story of the red eyed boy spread across the neighbourhood where I live in. I was glad it had not reach the ears of the government yet neither nor the citizents of this country, it's going to be a total chaos if they (people who knows the story) didn't know how to keep their mouths shut.

They say a woman, who lives in the neighbourhood had encountered him--- the red eyed boy, when she was cleaning her garage. She lives just a few blocks from us, her name is Julia. I know her name cuz she's my cousin.. oldest cousin.

It was around 12 AM, Julia was cleaning her garage alone, her husband wasn't in the house to help her out and while she was cleaning the garage, she heard a giggling sound coming from outside of the garage not too far from where she was. She was so sure that her ears won't ever lie to her so she left the garage to look outside, thinking the giggling sound was made by her 6 year old son Jonas who she thought was still awake but when she got outside, when she was about to get the living crap out of her son, she dicovered a kid around 13 or 14.. or may be 15 standing on her front yard, he's back was facing her and when she was about to yell at the kid, the boy turned his head at her. Only his eyes were shown, the rest of his face was covered with a black bandanna.

Nothing scares Julia about the boy until she saw his red demonic eyes glowing in the dark and the thing she saw beneath one of the boy's foot. A freaking horribly crushed mouse. Julia took out her cellphone to take the picture of the kid but instead she unknowingly tap on the record button and managed to record what happened; the boy dragged his foot that was on top of the crushed mouse making a loud disgusting crack, until the poor rat was no longer look like how it's suppose to look like. The kid then ran away like the speed of a freaking vampire he was, leaving my poor cousin Julia terribly shocked. No body knows whether the story was true or not but the majority of the neighbourhood think it was just a cock and bull story if you know what I mean, and most of them think the video that Julia had captured was just a piece of a useless masterpiece made by her. How stupid.

But I know, and I'm fully sure the story was real because the red eyed boy they were talking about,

Was me..

I was the one who stood on Julia's front yard. I was the one who giggled because I finally caught the poor mouse and stepped on it and I love how the whole neighbourhood started to question about me. To be honest I love it, I love how they all started to talk about me even though they had no idea who I am.

***

The story of the red eyed boy became more and more believable after many people have yet to admit that they had also encountered him. Luckily they don't have any strong proof to show to the world.. yet.

"The red eyed boy was real man! Damn it!! I fuckin saw him from the CCTV!"

Again..

"Nah.. there ain't no red eyed boy, it was the aliens, starting to take over the world"

Again..

"Never did I ever saw someone running that fast!"

Again..

"It's a fuckin vampire, gosh I wish he would bite me"

Aand again..

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. whatever, jeez these pluckers won't quit.

It's just been a month since the story of the red eyed boy/alien kid/vampire imposter came out and now the whole city were talking about it, making me stressed out. I liked it at first but now, it's pretty opposite. What if the government knows about this? The whole country knows about this and finally the whole world?! The government would find a way to hunt me down and finally captured me?! And then proceed some stupid ass experiment on me because they thought I'm some kind of an alien?? No! I don't want it to happen! Please I'm too young to die! I still wanna live my life!