Chapter Six :Strange Visitor At Night

Rune's pov

So on the way back home, neither dad nor I did utter a single word. These news had been to much for us after losing mother and my little brother.

***

That night, I couldn't sleep at all.
I was sweating and coughing non stop, tossing and turning on my bed.
I opened my window and breathed in some fresh air...
But something was wrong...
I felt that someone was watching me...

Turning around, I got a shock...

SOMEONE WAS IN MY ROOM GODAMMIT AND HE HAD SHINY LONG WHITE CANINES!!!!!!!!!!

God I must be dreaming...

"Well, well Miss Die Walker...I must say you're in a bad state... "he smirked of his deep grave Malfoy - like voice

" How do you know my name?! And who are you and what the heck are you doing in my room???!!! "

" Actually Miss Die Walker I'd like to sort of trade. "

" Of course.... And wouldn't that trade be you kidnap me, my dad pays a ransom and the usual blabla? You would even rape me perhaps while you're at it? "I sighed and rolled my eyes.

The stranger smirked his white teeth shining in the darkness.

To be honest, I've always wanted to have shiny white teeth.

And as if to make my wish become true he said :

" Very interesting idea Miss Die Walker, but no... I do not wish to kidnap you. I heard that you are suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis and I'd like to know if you wished to become a Vampire?

God was he kidding my shit?!

Hi my lovely readers!!! Finally managed to update!
So will Rune accept or not?!
Stupid question, the title says it all.... Anyway please vote and comment!!!! ❤

Lots of love

//Clary11Morgenstern \\