Barbie Girl

Maggy pov's :
"Machii!"all we three shouted chorusly in conference call.
"Machiiii !! I only called you girls first so I only will say firstt " aswi urged.
" ya , go ahead "I said plainly.
"Do you know girls!!" As aswi continues.
" we know all about your athan aswi !!" Shifa said in teasing way.
"Aeyyyyyyyy!! Not that re...
Today......
My Athan gave me a diary milk" aswi completed with sweet cuddling voice.

" Yaaa allahhh......please save her" shifa teased in such a way , that aswi can't open her words for few minutes.

" are you there maggy!! Hello!" Aswi questioned.
" ya ofcourse ! I m here"I said without any emotion.
" maggy !! Any problem ??" Aswi asked concernly.
" I will tell you !! But before that , shifu U came to something na,wat is it "I tried to divert.
" maggy " shifu said in warning tone. But continued.
" now keerth's dad mobile Is in chennai., but it's not their home". She said in serious tone.
"Oh god!! " i said without any emotions.
I can't even show my reactions , because my own feelings overcoming that.
After seeing my response both Became silent , after few moments shifu continued
" what the hell happened to you Mahi! Now u must say us" she said reallyyyy in patient lost state.
" girls...
I M GOING TO GET MARRIED AFTER 14 DAYS FROM NOW " I replied.

"WHAT......"
"WHAT...."my buddies were surprised more than I expected.
I said all the happening to them.except my crush towards him.
But just said I like him.
" Maggy !! You will continue in same clg na"aswi asked in worried.
" why don't you say him another time maggy " shifu asked me.
" ofcourse aswi !! I will be in same clg I.e our's."
" highly impossible shifu...he won't hear anything. He's determined too"I said by gritting my teeth.

Oh god ! Why this holiday is soo worser.
-----------------------------------

Yogi pov's:

"Enough amma!! I can't tolerate any more. I have to get married as soon as possible "I said my mom in frustrated way.

"Ya yogi ! I can understand but how can we take step without informing them ! Will they be quite after hearing this, they would do more than we expect "mom asked in confusing way.

" don't under estimate as they are just ladies! They do more than a man could " mom conveyed in warning tone.

"That I will manage mom! , please don't think for these silly reasons" I said in annoying way.

" ok my dear son ! I will support you..I m ready to arrange a marriage within this month but will we get a good bride!!" Dad started hopefully but dropped Suddenlyy.

" papa!! You are right...but see my position too , I got good parents and well wishers as friends but y not a good wife..."
" anyway who knows , If I ought to get a monster! Who can stop it"I spoke out in moodout.

By seeing me, they become silent.after few minutes
" ok yuga! We will try our best and fastest methods to find a good bride" my parents said in determined way.

We signed into various matrimonial sites and gave my profile to marriage assemblers etc.

At one fine morning, I saw her , my queen ,Queen of my kingdom.

I didn't take my eyes out ,I m just freezed by seeing her.
A tiny Barbie girl, is lively praying to Ganesha, that too in front of me.

She is so simple and gorgeous.Will she be my better half!
As I was continously thinking and staring at her without my knowledge.

Suddenly, a soft punch from my sisy rithu,
" dhadha! Ganesh is on your right not front " with a wink.
I gave a wide smile and finally after a long struggle I started to pray.
But with 5 minutes, I opened mine and inspected under two black glittering diamonds.But soon she went away from me.

In a long queue, i couldn't find her, infact I'm tired of searching her. Very diminished babie girl 😉.

After getting the holy prasadhams, I saw her gain , who is standing near my daddy the same barbi girl with great astonishment in her black diamonds.

She is dad's best friend's little girl. An awsome feel on hearing this.
Really ! Even now I m unable to explain my happiness.
But soon she went away from me.
Very far, I couldn't see her again.
-----------------------------------

While having my dinner.
"Dad!" When I about say him, he interrupted.
" yogi ! Do you like the Murali's elder girl?"
" why not dad !! I m ready to accept her" said so fast, that made my parents shock but soon It converted as happiness.

At that time itself, my dad called them, informed everything.
Firstly they objected for her studies,
It's too bad!! Will I won't take care of my queen😕.
Secondly they opposed for her weekness in cooking.

Ha ha ha ha in fact itz interesting one and enjoyable one.

I m ready to accept her even if she doesn't know to give hot water.

After a long discussion, they finally agreed.

With full happiness I said my beloved six friends, and to my three aunties.
The peak of all is I m readily put a word to office , that I m about to take leave for nearly 18 days.😉

-----------------------------------

We went to their home, I was flat at the sight my Barbie girl , who's standing in yellow saree as a gorgeous innocent child and tinge of tension in her face .

The sweet jamuns were really sweetless , when she is near me.😍

We went to upstairs for speaking privately. For few moments, I observed her silently. Then I came to start my conversation

But she quickly interrupted and continue to say all her views as if a kindergarten kids says rhythms without any break, so that they won't forget the things which they ought to say.

Really soooo sweet of her.

I just asked my opinion for a sake. But actually she is interested in me .I can see from her eyes. but it's so nice to hear from her lip.

She continued to say same rhythms which I m not interested. After finally getting her opinion, I started to move towards elders.But gave a glare to confuse her😉

" I like her so much daddy"I mumble in my dad's ear.
At the same time , Barbie gal came back with same tensions looking all the faces , which urged to tease her.

She gave the positive opinion to her cousins.

All elders speaking about further formalities.

As I requested, my parents requested to my uncle (her dad) to arrange the wedding after 15 days from now.

All were shocked for a moment. Among them the Barbie girl was completely shocked and gave a death glare to me.

I just saw her glare, It will make any guy to fall for her.
Soon they discussed and positively accept for our resquest.

When I about to leave home, i just again saw her to know her mindset , but she didn't came out.
With a failed gesture, I slightly tilt my head towards a unnoticed window,

What a wonderful scean, my queen is watching me leaving.
I couldn't control my smile. I bid a bye to her.

She was shocked and her face turned red.
Unknowingly she raised her hand , but suddenly she dropped . And gave me a glare.

Again I gave a wide smile, she turned her face to other direction.

Let it be, I like this too.
After two weeks , she will mine 😍.

-----------------------------------
Dhadha - brother
-----------------------------------
Hii friends
How was the story??
Do you like yogi!!!
Thanks for your comments and vote.
Love
Malu