Treat

I specially  dedicate this chapter to my lovely frnds
Aswitha , keerthana , Shifana , Ameena and sanofer, who makes my clg life sooo memorable 😘😘
**********************************
Maggy's pov:
      I m really feeling guilty for my actions. Though he is playing with scooby , a small frown is covering his face.
           Whenever Scooby misses the catch, he is yelling at Scooby.

        Oh pity Scooby!!

        After noticing him for a long time, I started doing my work.

   He doesn't even give a look to me😒

      Even though I m watching my favourite show, nothing goes inside me and nothing makes me relax.
           After taking some deep breaths , finally I prepared myself to make appologise to him.

       I went straight to the garden, in such a way that won't disturb Scooby's path.

       "I m-mm really sorry..,as i was-ss"as I started with some hesitation.

          "will you join our wedding party tomorrow?"he cuts me off and asked the question without seeing me.

         "Party??"i questioned.

          " yeah !! Party to my friends"he said without seeing my eyes.

          I don't know what to answer. I will be surely rejecting his request , if he would have asked this question an hour ago , but now I didn't like to hurt him again.

           " I wish butt-tt I feel some unconvince ,soo" as I continued.

            "if you want, you can call your friends too" he said without hearing my complete sentence.

          Now definitely I cannot reject it, indirectly he is inviting  my friends too.

          After a week, I lik to join them and wished to enjoy with them as before.

        By taking this as a good chance I said ok with a nod.

           The rest of the day went very silently.After few hours he left to office with the same frowning face.

        I just diverted my mind by learning good recipes.

**************************************

             I called up all my friends in conference call and invited them to the party.
      " are you coming to party?? Keerth voice exclaimed in conference call.

        " ya machiii!! I do, you too coming right"I again questioned in doubt.

         " ya I will" she replied non enchantingly.

         "And shifu and aswi, you girls must attened the party, kindly ask excuses from your sweethearts"I said with rejoice.

          " my atthan won't say anything ...you know actually that day, when I m crossing the road...." As she continued.

           " array ashhh!!! Enough da.. Tmr afternoon you can continue" shifu started to tease.

             " ok machiii!!! I can understand , because now u will be busy in chatting with faizz!! Right na!!" Aswi gave her best to shifu.