Chapter 4

*READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END*

Liza's POV

I shivered in the cool evening air as I sprinted down the dimly-lit street. My white Converse shoelace came untied, but I didn't care. I just had to get away from David.

David's POV

"LIZA!" I yelled down the street. I saw her disappear down the sidewalk in the dusk. "Sh*t..." I muttered and ran over to my car. I turned it on and sped down the street.

"Liza!" I yelled at the small figure sitting on the edge of the sidewalk. I lept out of the car and ran over to her, pulling her close.

"Pookie, it's over," I whispered, kissing the top of her head while she snuggled into the warmth of my black sweatshirt. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. I kissed her softly and wiped the tear stains off her cheeks.

*

I carefully laid Liza down on the couch in our living room and told Alex and Dom to keep quiet. I put on some lactose-free hot cocoa and draped a fuzzy blanket of her small body, tucking her in. I kissed her cheek and sat next to her, turning on the TV.

She looked up at me and sat up slowly.

"I don't wanna go back to that hospital," she laughed.

"Good god, you're fast too," I said, wrapping my arm around her. Alex came in with Bailey.

"Hey lovebirds, I have Zane and Heath coming over in like ten minutes, just so you know," he said, laying Bailey on Liza's lap.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna take Liza back to her place." I said and Liza nodded.

"I'm hungry," Liza whispered and put her head on my shoulder.

"Kay, we can get In n' Out if you want," I said. She nodded and took out her phone.

I heard the pot boiling and got up. I poured the hot water into two mugs and sprinkled cocoa powder into them.

"C'mon baby," I said, holding one of the mugs out to Liza.

*

"Thanks for taking me home," Liza said, eating her last french fry out of the cup.

"No problem," I responded, kissing her cheek as I opened her car door leading her out to her apartment building. "Want me to walk up with you baby?"

I shook my head. "No, it's okay Davey."

He kissed me and took the garbage out of my hand. "Be careful."

I smiled and started on my walk to the apartment elevator, hearing David's car zoom off behind me. I emptied the trash in the dumpster and pressed the fifth floor on the elevator.

Next thing I saw was black.

Hey guyyyyyyssssss!

PLEASE READ, V IMPORTANT!!

So, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to see another dizzza story, or a story about another youtuber!

Please leave suggestions in the comments, I would looove to see y'all's input.

As always, stay tuned for the next chapter and check out my other stories if you have a chance!

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU'RE A SMOLL BEAN

Bye bye y'all :) xx