Chapter 10

A/N:

I'm so sorry y'all. I cannot update for poo. Hope you enjoy this update haha (btw the dog above is the puppy :))

David's POV

I grabbed some flowers from Ralph's and rang Liza's apartment doorbell. I'm so anxious. We started talking again about three of four days ago and she seems like nothing ever happened. I guess that's good, but I really don't know.

Liza opened the door. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a huge t-shirt on and shorts.

"That's my shirt dim-wit." I said. She giggled and I engulfed her in a huge hug. "I gotcha some flowers!"

"Daaaavvvviiiddddd!" She said in a sappy voice. I love that voice. "You shouldn't have! Why?" She took the flowers into her apartment while I followed and shut the door behind me.

"Because you're cute." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek as she put the white roses in a vase on her coffee table.

She smiled. "I luh you babe," she said.

"Love you too little goose."

*

*back at Zane and Heath's place*

I finally found the perfect gift for Liza. I know her birthday is coming up in like a month, but I couldn't wait.

"Hey lil girlie," I cooed at the tiny schnauzer puppy running around in a tiny crate. I just picked up the little pup from the airport. After looking very hard at the breeder's list of puppies, I picked out the most energetic silver puppy I could find. (A/N: the reason I picked out this specific dog is bc I got a silver mini schnauzer 3 yrs ago for my bday)

Liza is currently at her apartment and about to come over to Zane and Heath's to chill and see everyone.

"OH MY GOD DAVID," Gabbie screeched. "Is this the surprise you got for Liza?"

I nodded. "Ain't she the cutest?" I filmed the little dog while she ran around in her crate, trying to get her tail-nub. I opened the crate door and she sprinted out, running in circles around Gabbie.

Gabbie picked up the puppy and did the Lion King thingy. "She'll love her."

*1 hour later*

Liza's POV

"Davvviiidddd" I whined as David led me through the front door of Zane and Heath's house with a blindfold covering my eyes. "What is it?"

"You'll see," David said. He led me to the living room and sat me down. "Open your eyes." He said as I felt tiny paws jump on my knees.