Chapter 3: Night 1 begins

Back at the pizza ria while Yusei was captured...

Frisk's POV:

"Hey Huntress?"

"Yeah Frisk?"

"Do you feel like something bad is about to happen?"

"Yep. Which is why I'm worried Yusei isn't back."

I had checked the time and it was 3:22 already. The pizza ria looks real spooky at night which is why I'm glad Huntress is with me. The sisters were surprisingly nice. Well, after they pranked me.

Flashback:

I was sitting in the office waiting for Yusei while Huntress talked to Mangle. Looking at the cameras I let out a little yelp and dropped the tablet as I saw Pink Freddy twitching up close in the camera with his face wide open. When I grabbed the tablet again Freddy was replaced with the ballerina as she did a little dance that lasted five minutes. Once she finished she caught on fire and disappeared. I don't thin their supposed to do that!

Looking at the west hall I saw a sign that said look up. Obediently looking up I fell out of my chair as I saw chrome Mangle hanging by her feet on the roof with one hand behind her back and the other waving at me. Regaining my breath I shakily wave back. I then feel a presence in front of me so I look ahead and see Baby looming over me with a creepy smile.

"Uh, hi?" I say as she just keeps looking at me. She then spits her face letting out a loud scream.

I must have fainted because I was in my chair in Chara's lap.

Flashback End:

"We said we were sorry! You have to admit her face was priceless!" Baby said.

"I knew something bad was happening! No one messes with my Frisky without some pain!" Chara said. When Chara had got there she found an unconscious Frisk and an overgrown baby doll on the floor laughing and another woman trying to wake Frisk up. Chara had went on a rampage against the chrome bots which results in the situation now with them all hanging from the ceiling with some rope Sans had.

The only reason Chara came was to surprise me with some butterscotch pie and Sans was there because he had taken her through a 'shortcut'.

Said pie was now in possession of Chica the chicken who had snuck away during the chaos with it.

"By the way Frisk," said Sans indulging himself in a bottle of ketchup," who's Yusei?"

"Oh he's my co-worker that knows how to use magic and is the night guard before me. We were supposed to be here together but he never came back."

"Well I'll just stay with you for the night." Huntress said.

"Wait a goddamn minute!" Chara yelled." If she's staying, we're staying too!"

"We?" Sans said, a bone in the shape of a question mark floating over his head. Chara grabbed it and hot him in the head with it before discarding it.

"Yes 'we'! I might need you here."

"Throw me a bone will ya Chara? I'm dead on my feet."

"Quiet you! Now let's go hunt down a chicken. That pie wasn't for her!" Oh, so she did notice. While Chara went on her chicken hunt Huntresses left to find Yusei. Sans kept himself busy by poking the tied up animatronics with a bone telling his usual puns that no one found funny. So I decided to look for Freddie.

It didn't take long to find him due to his booming voice.

I found him yelling at toy Chica for destroying the oven. Observing the damage I saw that the oven had smoke and pizza ingredients oozing out with a sheepish Chica and a ticked off Freddy in front of it.