The Break in

Clawdeen: Ok let's do this fang.

All the students pile into the cars and head to the gargoyles high school. Once they arrive they split into groups.

Frankie: Ok, so me Nathan, Abby, and Heath will check the creepiteria, Lagoona, Gil, Ghoulia, Cleo, and Deuce check all the class rooms. Draculaura and Clawd check the right hallway, and Clawdeen and Romulus check the left hallway.

Draculaura: Frankie! I can't go with Clawd...

Frankie: Just talk to him. Figure things out.

Draculaura: Ohh ok.

Nathan, Abby, Heath, and Frankie

Frankie: Oh it could me anywhere!

Nathan: It's ok Frankie we will find it!

Abby: Here, look behind big banner!

Heath: There it is!

Frankie: Oh thank ghoul!

Nathan: Let's go tell everybody else!

Draculaura and Clawd

Clawd: I missed you!

Draculaura: Oh of course you did!

Clawd: are you mad?

Draculaura: I don't want to talk about this Clawd just look for the crest.

Clawd whimpers

Clawdeen and Romulus

Clawdeen: So did you tell my brother that you're going to prom with me?

Romulus: Yup, he's cool with it.

Clawdeen: oh wow

Romulus: *laughs* so why do you want to go with me?

Clawdeen: Well it was the ghouls that convinced me to do it, but I don't know you're a good guy and I've always found you kinda cute...

Romulus: Does Howleen know about this?

Clawdeen: I don't know... but you're way to old for her!

Romulus: I know I am, but I'm not too old for you Clawdeen.

Romulus grabs Clawdeens waist and pulls her in close. As he stared into her bright yellow eyes he thought about how he'd known her for so long but never realized how cute she was. He slowly leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and put  her hands on his shoulders. They kissed for a while until Clawdeen finally broke off smiling. They walked outside the school together since they couldn't find the crest.

Frankie: Oh good everyone's out here! We got the crest!

All: Yay!

Clawdeen: Well we better get back now, The game starts at 7.