Earth signals part I

Clarke

I was outside of the station, walking around looking at the sky and thinking about my conversation with Jaha, I was trying to find a way to get out of camp searching for that bunker but my head was a complete mess.
How can I even get out without my mom notice ? Or how can I find something that my not be true, Jaha was confused.
I decided that I needed to talk to bellamy about it so I was going to his post when raven cames out of the station screaming my name, with a radio on her hand.
- Clarke! Hey! Wait!
- Raven, what's going on?
- You need to see this, come on.
- Right now? Raven I had to... * she interrupt me*
- This is serious Clarke! I promisse, you won't believe this!
We walked back inside the station and she took me to the radio room, as soon as we arrived she sat on her chair and put her headphones.
- You won't believe this, I made a channel that conects us with the ark just for curiosity and yesterday it was silent, normal, but when I woke up this morning and turn that channel on I heard this.
She turned on the channel that connects us with the ark and a noise more stronger than I ever heard came out, a bit like thunder and explosions, it was really loud.
- This is coming from space?! I asked really nervous.
- Yes, and it's right above us.
I couldn't breath, i didn't knew what to say, my body was paralised, I wanted to move but I couldn't get out of the same spot, Raven looked at me, she was so suprised has i was.
- Clarke we need to show this to your mother and Kane.
I knew she was going to say that, i didn't knew what to say, my mouth was dry, if they discover that Bellamy and I know this sense the day A.L.I.E was gone and we didn't told them they will never forgive us, but if we find a way to survive first maybe they will understand why we did it.
- Clarke, are you listening  to me?! We need to find what this is.
- No!
- What?!?!
I relaxed my shoulders and prentended that I wasn't concern about that, Raven got up from the chair and looked at me problably questioning in her head why wasn' t I curious and trying to find what that is.
- Raven listen to me, this is problably just a fantasy ok, there is nothing coming down from space, there's no reason for us to tell Kane or my mom.
- Are you serious ? She looked at me desapointed. I can't believe that you'r not curious to find what this is!
- This is nothing! we heard a noise coming  from space, maybe is an asteroid hitting the ark we don't know!
Raven got closer to me and looked serious.
- I don't believe you, you'r hidding something aren't you?
I freezed, in that moment I hold my breath trying to think what to say next.
- I'm not hidding anything Raven.
- Yes you are! I know you Clarke, and if you weren't hidding something you would let me show this to kane.
I couldn't say nothing.
- Tell me, whats going on? What do you know?
I kept looking at her without saying anything, my heart was beating fast, my body didn't move, I didn't knew what to do, but then I realised that me and Bellamy can't figure this on our own, we need help.
- You'r right.
Raven got back suprised.
- But this isn't the place to talk about that.
- Clarke whats going on?
I looked down, sad, for giving her more bad news .
- I'm gonna tell you, but we need to getter the others too, Monty, Jasper, Octavia, harper, miller everyone.
- Ok, I'll talk to them.
- We meet after dinner behind the station.
I got out of the radio room and walked without destination inside the station, I didn' t knew what to do, my head was a mess, I just wanted to run away from all the problems, I just wanted peace.
- Clarke?
I looked up and my heart filled again with hope, I looked at him and everything gain color.
I hugged him so hard, forgetting everyone who was passing by, he was suprised.
- I'm so glad that you'r here.
He pushed me away gingerly and pass his hand in my face putting my air behind my ear.
- What happend princess?
- Raven knows.
He was suprised.
- She took me to the radio to heard some strange sound coming from space, I frezzed and she figure it out that something was going on.
Bellamy didn't look desapointed but he didn't look fine either.
- What do we do now? Bellamy asked me grabbing my hand.
I looked him in the eyes taking a deep breath.
- Now we tell the truth.