Chapter 11: The man

Pewd's POV:

I got a suspicious call to Marzia's phone. The man the called told me to call a number. So I did.

"I am trying my best to find you. I called your phone and someone answered and told me to call this weird number. I hope this is you!"

"Who is this!?" She said

Suddenly the call was abruptly ended. Maybe Marzia was just really scared.

After a few hours of thinking I got into the car and drove to the police station. I told them that my girlfriend had been kidnaped.

I gave them the weird number that the man told me to call. I was hoping that they would be able to track it down.

They checked the database and told me that there was no hope, the call was to a pay phone somewhere in the city.

I didn't lose hope though. They told me that there was a place down town that could help me.

Without a doubt I hopped back jot the car and drove to the given address.

~~~~~~~an hour later ~~~~~~~

After a long drive I finally reached the place.

I walked in and told the man about my situation. I told him that my local police told me to come here for further help.

The man didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

"Hello?" I said.

*silence*

"I am here to see if you can help me to find where this phone number is from." I said louder.

*silence*