Chaptr 5

This is to make up for taking so long..

Chapter 5

Tania’s POV

“Shhh I’m not sure what they are going to do next. You need to be quiet so I can read their minds.” He tells me.

“Oh ok” I say and shut up again. But then in the next moment I feel my anger take over as I turn around forgetting that the other wolves are there.

“Did you just tell me you can read other peoples mind?” I asked between clenched teeth. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know.

I swung a kick to his groin and while he was down kicked his back. “You Charger are a jerk.” Kick “How dare you not tell me you could read minds!” I kicked him again. “Oh my God did you hear everything I was thinking?”  As he tried to get up I kicked him one last time.

“I turned and he held be from behind “I’m sorry ok. It’s not something I wanted to tell you until I could trust you. By then I forgot.” He tells me as I struggled to get out of his hold.

A loud growl made him let me go.

Nico’s POV

I was getting closer her smell was all over then I hear her scream and Jump out in time to see her get kicked by some huge guy . Holy shit can that smell mean he’s a leech.

Just then everyone arrives. “Is she hurt?” asked Tony.

“I don’t know but this guy is dead.” I lung at him at the same time everyone else does too.

Damn this guy was strong. He kicked me off and was doing a good job with the others. I heard her voice yell something like charger and I got distracted. That was all, this guy needed to kick me again.

Then I started hearing the others complain ‘ow, man she just hit me’, ‘man what the hell’ then I felt a kick and then that bolt that passed through my body from the contact told me it was my mate.

‘Stop’ Nadia yelled at everyone. ‘She seems to be defending him. He must be her friend back off and let’s see what happens.”

They all back off but me. I was looking into her eyes and saw the uncertainty there. Then she backed away from me. My wolf growled when she backed up into that leech. But before I could react she started yelling at him and Oh shit. She kicked him in the groin and was yelling as she kicked him while he was down.

I could hear all the laughter in my head ‘Well looks like she don’t need your protection bro” said Tony.

‘I’m thinking we might need to protect Nico from her.’ Laughed stan.

‘Come on guys lets change fast so we can come see if she killed the poor leech.’ Nadia said laughing as they all headed to the woods to change.