Little do you know.

Werewolf

Author's note:

You can imagine Alison and Scott from teenwolf as main characters.

_____________________________________

I was talking to my friend 'Kellen'. I could sense someone staring at me, turned my head to see who it was. My eye widened and so did his.

'Mate!' My wolf squeaked in happiness.
(To the people, who doesn't know about werewolves. Abby is the inner wolf of Jane)

'Calm down! What if he rejects us?' I told to my wolf 'Abby'. I'm terrified of the outcome because the person who is my mate is 'Reid Gibson', rumored to be the next alpha of 'Silver Eclipse' pack. This pack is nothing like you know of. My father tried to hunt their pack house, but nonetheless, he couldn't find it. 'Sliver Eclipse' was a mysterious wolf pack. No one knows where they live. There are many rumors about them like, 'they all are rouges', 'they are merciless', 'they work with our arch enemies aka vampires' and many more.

Reid and I stared at each other for a while. Of course he knew that I'm his mate. It's just a gut feeling but a powerful one. My feet were stuck on the ground, I could not move and I don't want to.

Rejections are really hard. When your mate rejects you, it feels like there's no reason to live for. That's what I've been told and I assure you I don't want to go through that.

He was the first one to break this staring contest. He averted his eyes and walk away. Happy because he didn't reject me, yet! I was still staring at the place where he stood and was lost in his thoughts. Kellen snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Earth to Jane." she rolled her eyes.

"Do you fancy Gibson?" She asked in an amused tone.

"No" I said while trying not to blush.

'He might have heard that.' I sighed.

* * * * * *

Days passed, we stole glances and ignored each other. I didn't tell single soul about my mate or the fact that I finally found him. I'm afraid that he might reject me anytime that was the reason why I'm keeping it a secret from my family.

I live in the city away from my pack house with my family. We moved because I want to be a pack doctor like my brother. For further studies we need to live in the city. And as for my friends they don't know that I'm a werewolf.

It's been a month now and we didn't make a move, neither did Reid nor did I. Same glancing and occasionally having butterflies in my stomach. There's no doubt we were attracted to each other because of the mate bound.