First Date Part 1

"Hurry up Chester!"

"Why are you okay with this?"

"With what??"

Illon looked at Chester nonchalantly. The both of them were wearing maid outfits and were working in the maid café instead of the butler café. This all happened because his classmate said that there weren't enough female students in the class and aside from the rest of the class the only ones who can take the part were Illon and Chester thanks to their small faces and small body frames. Chester was completely against it but Illon said that he shouldn't be stubborn nor does he want to be expelled? Being threatened as such Chester shut his mouth and swallowed his pride.

This brings us now, with both Illon and Chester, wearing gothic frilly maid outfits. Illon looked as though he didn't mind it all while Chester looked like he hate every seconds of it. He could only hope that the maid café wasn't full but he was betrayed by it for it was completely packed full with so many customers. Because of this wanted or not he had to do his best and helped out. Though he really hates it...

"Illon can you take that table orders?"

"Of course"

"Chester please bring this up to that customer table"

"O-Okay"

The school festival continued for three days and usually the first day it was completely full for everyone wanted to see everything but after the next day it wasn't as crowded as the first day. Everyone worked hard to keep up with the school festival. It was already the second day and everyone was completely exhausted. The last day the school festival didn't start at day time instead it was set at night time to change the atmosphere.

"Hah* Sigh... We made it through the second day and it's all thanks to Illon and Chester. You two really helped us girls a lot you know"

"It's our pleasure, isn't that right?"

Chester still hated it but then again he was kinda glad that he can helped them.

"S-Sure"

"Ahh~~ Come on, now! Don't be shy"

Illon poked his face gently which startled Chester. Seeing the two of them everyone laughed. They were really working hard for this and it was finally the last day of the school festival. The whole school was fired up to make it a success. Both Illon and Chester was kinda glad that nothing had happened in these three days. But as they were about to give a sigh of relief suddenly the heard one of his classmate screamed.

"Kyaaaa...."

Chester quickly came up to her.

"What's wrong?"

"They touched me"

"Huh"

His classmate pointed at some males who were sitting at one of the tables there. They weren't from his school for he had never seen their faces and there no way anyone can rest easy with the last day still going. Chester confronted them.

"What did you do to my classmate?"

"Heh!! We just wanted to have some fun, isn't that right boys?"

He looked at his friend who had put a really smug looked on their faces.

"You know, we just wanted someone to accompany us. That's why we were asking your friend there nicely"

"You scums, you were touching my b- ugh..."

Her face flushed and everyone could understand what she meant. This was starting to cause a commotion. Chester didn't like this one bit for all of his friends were working so hard for this and to have some tugs destroyed all of that effort. He couldn't take it anymore.