Hironaka Keiko's Profile

Hello! This is the profile for my Prince of Stride OC.  

Name: Hironaka Keiko

Age: 15 – 16

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 9th

Star Sign: Taurus

Height: 163 cm (5'4")

Status: High School 1st year

Class: 1-C

Relatives:

> Unnamed Father

> Unnamed Mother

> Unnamed Aunt (maternal)

> Unnamed Uncle (maternal)

Affiliation: Honan Stride Club (and shogi club)

Occupation: Team Manager

Team: Honan

Sexual Orientation: Grey-Asexual

Romantic Orientation: Panromantic

Appearance: Keiko has medium length dark brown hair that she always wears up in high pigtails tied with dark hair bands. Her hair is parted in the middle, and shorter hair frames her face. She has light brown eyes and she wears glasses.

During practice, she wears her Honan jersey (a white jersey with a thick blue and red line running across the shoulders until the elbows and the Honan Academy's emblem is on the left) over a blue shirt that's tucked into a black skater skirt. Her socks are white ankle socks and she wears black flats.

Her school uniform consists of a white school blazer that has four black buttons over a black shirt with a sailor collar and white lining. The bottom is the black uniform skirt that ends at her knees. She also wears black knee socks and brown dress shoes. In school, though, she changes into white indoor shoes.

Personality: As a child, Keiko was very cheerful, energetic and outgoing. She opened up about everything, always saw the good in people and trusted others very easily. But, after a falling out with Reiji, Shizuma and Asuma, she realised not everyone can be trusted and stopped opening up about things.

She still sees the good in people, a habit she can't break out of, but that doesn't mean she trusts them. She doesn't like bothering people or having people worry about her, so she only lets people see the happy, cheerful and energetic side of her. She doesn't keep everything bottled up, though; she talks to her mother about things as she is the only one Keiko trusts now.

Growing up with three friends who do stride, she is very familiar with the sport. She is skilled in making training regimes and can keep a good track of everyone's strengths, weaknesses and progress. She is very hard working and always tries to do her best at everything she does. Word of her reliability and skills become well known around the school fairly quickly, so she is well respected by everyone. She is very friendly and can get along with people well, but her only true friends are the stride club members.

Background: The Hironaka family are, and always have been, close to the Suwa family. They go back centuries. Being close with the Suwa family, Keiko grew up with Reiji, Shizuma and Asuma, the four of them being close friends. Reiji and Shizuma were closer with one another, though, so Keiko became closest to Asuma. They went to primary and junior high together. When the three boys became interested in stride, Keiko also got involved. Never running, but helping them with training and things. She was going to go to Saisei High School, but she had a falling out with the three.

After doing some research, she decided the school she wanted to go to was Honan Academy. Living in Kanagawa made it difficult to get there, so she lives in Tokyo with her maternal aunt and uncle. At Honan, Nana was going to be the manager, but when Keiko applied to the club, she became the manager and Nana is solely the relationer.

Here is a picture of her:

If you have any questions about her (or for her), please don't hesitate to ask!

Next Chapter: Kaneko Sayuki's Profile