Chapter two

(D/n) means dad name
(l/n) means last name

~(Y/n) pov~

All I saw was darkness, I couldn't walk around only look and it was just a black void. I then saw a light appear, I then saw a figure, a tall one. It came closer, as if I was walking to it I saw the figure better. He had no face and his skin was as white as paper he wore a business suit and he had tendrils coming out his back.

I could hear static, it was soft at first, then it got louder, but it soon faded away, then I heard Kate. My vision then went to the ceiling "wake up sleepy head!" Kate yelled, hitting me with a pillow.

I groaned and sat up yawning. I got off my bed, stretching, making a loud yawn. Kate laughed "Ok, breakfast is on the table" she said and walked out. I nodded and went to the bathroom with some clothes I brushed my teeth and hair. I then changed into my clothes.

I had stared at the tattoo that was on my wrist

I had stared at the tattoo that was on my wrist. I sighed and rolled down my sleeve, grabbing my mask I put it on and went out of my room and walked to the Kitchen. I saw Kate cleaning her dish, I saw another plate on the table it had pancakes and waffles with bacon.

I smiled and took my mask off and began to eat. Once I was finished I put my mask back on and went to the couch where kate was watching the news "Yes, we have had a report that a father has been murdered brutally he was found in the woods.

We have found out that he was (D/n) (l/n) we could not find his daughter (Y/n) (l/n) but we are assuming she is dead, due to a jacket stained with blood" The anchor man said showing a picture of me. The girl next to him started to speak "Yes, now let us go onto the weather now, if you would Jerry" the lady said. I ignored the other stuff she said and grinned a little.

~somewhere else~

When the news ended they had turned off the TV "who killed that man jeff was it you?" A faceless man asked. Jeff shook his head "Fuck no, I was up in my room because you wouldn't let me go killing" The boy said angrily. "Language!" The faceless man hissed. "Whatever" Jeff scoffed, rolling his eyes.

~back with (Y/n)~

"Well, lets go outside and enjoy the day get bitten by bugs probably get disease and die" Kate said waving her arms up in the air. I shook my head and smiled I got off the couch and walked outside it was still early morning and kate woke me up that early.

I then saw Kate walk deeper in the woods. I sighed, but followed her anyways. It felt like we were walking for hours until voices came from out right "Why didn't slender tell us where exactly these people would be?" A voice asked. "Well I guess he did, but they moved" another one said. Kate looked at me giving me a look that said 'hide'. I nodded and climbed up a tree I saw Kate do the same.

I peered down to see people, three boys actually. I couldn't see what they looked like from up here, so I inched closer to the edge hoping to see how they looked. big mistake. I then had lost my grip on the branch causing me to fall on something.

I rubbed my head to see what I fell on, but saw a feminine mask. I then quickly shot up backing away from them, I had my face lowered putting a shadow on my face so they wont see what i look like.

I could see them as good as i can in the day light thanks to the moon. The person I fell on had a feminine mask and a yellow jacket, the person next to him had a frowning mask and a orange hoddie, the other one had a mouth guard and orange goggles.

The goggles guy came up to me slowly with a hatchet. I then swiftly jumped off the feminine mask guy and back up from them slightly.

I then heard a tiny 'thud' from behind me. Then the one with the hoodie attacked me with a brick. I dodged it and punched the guy in the stomach making him stumble back.

Kate then appeared behind me and fought off the one with the goggles. The feminine mask guy then went to punch me in the face but I quickly grabbed it and twisted it earning a small 'shit' from the guy.

While I was twisting the guys arm the other one had snuck behind me and hit me in the head with the brick.

I let go of the feminine one and staggered to the side holding the wound on my head that was now bleeding. I glared at him and grabbed my scissors and swung it at him but he dodged.

I then heard Kate breath in sharply and saw her holding a wound on her stomach. I saw her close her eyes for a second and then she pounced on the goggles guy.

I smirked a bit and then there was a static pain that was going on in my head. I looked over and saw Kate holding her head in pain. I looked up and saw that the guys had backed away and were now standing in a straight line in front of us.

I looked around for a bit but the world was getting darker by the second. I let out a deep sigh of pain and felt myself about to faint but then I heard a 'thud' and saw Kate on the ground unconscious.

I looked up and saw the guys now in front of a very tall figure but my vision was blurred and I soon fainted.