Chapter Three

A/n
Sorry I didn't update in a long time! I hope you can forgive me and that this can make up for it!

~Kate Pov~

I woke up my head was pounding in pain. I groaned and held my head, I looked around and saw I was in what looks like a infirmary room. I looked to my right and saw Y/n laying on a bed. I quickly sat up and tried to get off the bed but found my hand chained to the bar of the bed.

"What the hell?" I muttered and pulled on the chain, only for it to get tighter around my wrist. I then heard shuffling sound and quickly looked up. I saw Y/n sitting up and looking at me with confusion in her eyes. "I-I don't know what's going on, do you?" I asked.

She only shook her head and looked around the room. I sighed and layed back down.

~Y/n pov~

I looked around the room and had saw our weapons on a table, but it was to far for me to reach. I looked around for another solution out of this, but anything sharp was far away and the bed was bolted to the ground. I silently sighed in defeat, I looked over to Kate to find her laying down and looking up at the roof. 

I heard a door open and turned to the noise. I saw a little girl along with another girl but one eye was replaced with a clock. "Oh, You're both awake" The girl had said with a dull tone. I nodded cautiously "Yes, now where are we?" Kate had asked in a aggressive tone.

"Woah, calm down, and for your question you don't need to know" She answered. Then the little girl tugged on the girls jacket "Why did Slender let them live again?" She asked. I was shocked at what she said, but The other girl just shrugged "I don't know, I don't see anything really special about them"  She told the little girl.

I could already tell Kate was glaring at them. The two of them went quiet for a minute "Ok, well Slender wants you two to go to his office, so you two will be escorted by me. If you try anything just know I have permission to hurt you" The girl said. "Ok, but who are you?" Kate asked.

"That's none of your bu-" The girl started but was soon cut off by the little girl. "I'm Sally! And this is Clockwork" Sally said with a smile. Clockwork deadpanned "Whatever, just follow me" She said and sighed.

She walked over to me and got my hand out of the chain that was restraining me to the bed. She then walked over to Kate and did the same. "Ok, there you go, now follow me" Clockwork said gesturing us to walk infront of her. Kate walked over to the weapons, I shook my head letting my shoulders drop.

Before Kate could even touch the weapons, Clockwork had a tight grip on Kate's wrist. "Ah! Hey!" Kate yelled. "Are you really that dumb?" Clockwork questioned. Kate quickly shook her head "Whatever, just let go of my wrist" Kate muttered. Clockwork let go of Kate and pushed her away from the weapons.

Kate walked over to me and we had started walking to the exit of the room. Clockwork was walking behind us, occasionally pushing us if we were walking to slow. "Geez, how slow can you guys go? Slender's office isn't even that far" Clockwork complained. I could hear Kate grumble, as she tried to not yell at her.

Suddenly, Clockwork grabbed at our hoodies and pulled us back and steered us to face a eerie door. "This is where Slender is waiting, you better hope your fate won't be ended right then and there" She told us as the doors opened and shoved us in. I stumbled forward, before balancing myself again. I look over to Kate as she tried to get up quickly off the floor.

"Hello there, Children" A voice boomed. I quickly averted my eyes and looked to the man who was in the chair. He was the same person who was in my nightmares. "What do you want from us?" Kate demanded through clenched teeth, taking a step forward as threaten him. "I need you to calm down, child" The man told her. She glared at him, before sighed and shifted closer to me. "Now, to answer your question, I don't want much from you, but to offer you a deal" He offered. I looked at him in confusion, wondering what the deal would be. "You may live here in the mansion, with people like you, or you may continue on your way, always to be hunted by us" He told us. I turned to Kate, pleading in my mind to let us stay here. She seemed to read my mind and sighed "We will take your first offer" She informed him.

He nodded his head "Your things have already been taken to your room, you will be teleported to your rooms" He told us and in a split second, I was in a entirely different room. I noticed that Kate wasn't by my side and looked around. I shook my head, assuming she was also teleported to her room. I looked around my room, it was true everything had been transported here. My bed sheets were on the knew bed and all my belongings were all put away.

I was impressed and nodded my head in approval, I then heard a rapid knock on the door along with a excited yell if a familiar voice. I shook my head and went to open the door and found Kate standing right there with a huge smile on her face. "This is so awesome!" She cheered. I shook my head again, a smile appeared on my lips, but was hidden by my mask. I gave her a questioning look "If you're wondering how I found you, I had memorized your presence, so I can tell where you are!" She informed me.

I nodded my head, and we walked into my room. I heard a knock on the door and silently sighed as Kate went to open the door.