Chapter 2

MICHAELS P.O.V.

It was now Sunday.

Me and Luke came back to our apartment at around 3 in the morning. Luke was, ofcourse, drunk as hell. So I had to take care of a 6'4 horny drunk asshole who wanted to fuck me in every possible way, and didn't want to take a shower or go to bed.

So once I finally got him in bed, he slept like a baby.

I woke up to an empty apartment. Luke was nowhere to be seen or heard. I tried calling him but that little (well tall) piece of shit didn't anwser. After 5 minutes of thinking where he could be I got a text message from an un-known number.

"Hi there. If you're wondering where is your blonde friend, he's at my place. We've had fun and now he's heading back home ;) "

The text said. But there was also a picture of Luke standing in his underwear trying to put on his skinny jeans. I saw he's had sex hair, so I knew what it meant that "they had fun". I was fucking angry because in the mirror reflection I could see that hot guy from the club yesterday, and Luke knew well that I thought this guy was cute. But him being a horny teenager, he couldn't resist older hot guy.

I was so angry I had to take a shower because that was the only thing that calmed me down.

I took off my clothes, and threw them on the flor outside the bathroom because I wont need them anyway since they are from yesterday.

The water felt so nice against my skin, and I relaxed after only two seconds by being in the shower.

CALUM'S P.O.V.

I was right when I said that Luke looked like a good fuck. He was so tight and he knew how to suck dicks. And he liked calling me daddy, well that's just a plus.

He asked me if I can walk him to his apartment, and I said sure, because I found out that the blue haired guy from the club lives with him, and is his best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii :)

I know this is really short and I know it sucks but I already have so much to do for school.

Okay so I will try to update every day, but if I won't be able to, the next day it will be a duble update.

I love you all xx