Chapter 28

So this is the second last chapter after which we have the last chapter and an epilogue. I hope you liked 47's journey so far and enjoyed this book to the fullest. I will be editing this book but not now. Maybe in the near future or something. This book has had its ups and downs and I faced a hell lot of writers block but I am happy that even after that I managed to at least give this book the ending that would perfectly suit it.  The first chapters need a lot of editing. So I will take care of those soon. For now sit back with your seat belts on and dive into the roller coast ride of 47's life.

"What the f*ck did you say?" Milano asked in his deathly low voice. The huge man trembled with fear coursing through his brains.

"Liandri has bee-" The man was roughly interrupted when a blow was whacked on his face. Milano's face was red with anger. The only thing his eyes screamed was bloody murder.

He fell to the ground with his hands pulling out his hair. He wanted to kick everyone's asses.

He walked off to his deceased wife's portrait. The only thing that kept him sane.

He took it out of the hook and kissed her lips desperately completely draining his sorrow and grief into the kiss.

"Why did you leave me, baby? It is because you left me, I am facing all these. You are to blame for this situation I am facing. I promise to bring you out of heaven and have my way with you and throw you like the bloody garbage you are." He said and threw the portrait shattering it to pieces.

"I know who is behind all this. It is time we bring this match to an end!"

************************************************************

In the mean time, Dr. Chrome stared at his masterpiece with love and awe. He had created her for his son and finally she was back in his arms. Code name zero or Christie was back where she belonged.

Dr. Chrome stared at the duo with a small smile on his face. Suddenly two arms wrapped around his tapered waist. He turned around to see Diana staring at him with a soft smile on his face. He kissed her and turned back to stare at his son who was busy chewing off Christy's lips.

"He finally got his war prize." Diana snickered. 47 turned around to throw his dagger like glare at her for a moment and then going back to his job.

Dr. Chrome was content. He knew he had made everything right. Don Milano was withering away because of his losses. Christy was back where she belonged and Diana was only his to claim now.

His momentary peace was interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello?"

"The movie is not over, my friend."

************************************************************

The three stood waiting for the villain of their story to step out of the bushes any time. Dr. Chrome knew this was going to be for one last time. They were finally going to end this for once and all.

Then within a fraction of a second a bullet tore through the blanket of air and hit the tree a centimeter close to 47's head. They stared at the now stuck bullet on the tree and faced the direction from where the bullet came from.

There he stood proud even after his downfall. Dr. Chrome liked this one little bit about his brother-in-law.

He never showed his weakness to anybody. Even if he was going through the worst stages of his life, he would never ask someone to help him.

"Looks like you haven't practiced your aiming since a longtime." Dr. Chrome sneered at his good for nothing brother in law.

Milano smirked and stared at Christy with a disgusted look.

"You fooled Wolve didn't you?"

Christy stared at him with a blank look. Of course she had fooled him, she thought bitterly.

"He loved you more than anything in this world." He barked at her.

She glared at him and laughed sourly.

"That was his worst mistake." She paused for a while before continuing, looking at him in the eye. "Being in the mafia yourself, didn't you know that loving someone can be more fatal than trusting a cheater?"

Milano stiffened.

Christy continued, "Love makes you weaker than you can expect. Look at you. You drowned yourself in the sorrows of a lady who left you the moment she found out about your infidelity." Everyone present at the spot stiffened.

47 stared at Christy and then turned to his creator who was already fuming. He wanted her to stop but it looked like she was a tape recorder that was not going to stop till the tape wasn't over.

"You know nothing! I loved my wife and she loved me more. I killed her. It was me who took away her youth. She would never leave me even if I abused her." Milano's voice was an octave lower by the time his sentence came to an end.

Dr. Chrome shoved his way through and caught hold of Milano's neck.

"See, I gave you the biggest pain in your life and that was the downfall of your corrupt business. You will live like a peasant till your death. I will never let you come up in your life. But I think for now I want to see you struggle and beg for your useless life." Dr. Chrome snapped and by the end of his sentence 47 could see him spit out his angry words.

"Just kill me already. I have nothing left in this world to continue my life with." Milano gurgled his words out.

"See now I got the great Don Milano to beg for his death." Dr. Chrome let out an evil smirk.

Then a voice stopped him. A voice which shook Milano's world completely.

"Please stop strangling my husband, brother!"