Chapter 18

So this is the last update and then the story will be on hold because I will not be able to update. I am really sorry for the inconvenience I am causing so I rather put the story on hold than make you, my expectant readers to wait for the next update. 

Plus I would like to thank you all for the wonderful 6k reads and 111 votes. A shout out and cheers to you all. 

47 and the entire team of 'The heart of Agent 47' here wants to wish you a happy and a very prosperous new year to all. May God fulfill all your wishes and may your dreams come true. 

This chapter will have mild mature content. If you cannot handle then you can skip the paragraph marked with 'mature'.  Read at your own risk. Now moving on to the story.............

Wolverine stared at the girl lying on his bed. Oh how ravishingly delicious she looked lying on his bed without a care in the world. He could already imagine the various forms of his mating ritual in his head.

How could someone be so beautiful?

He could not help but collect information of her mother in order to check if she was equally as beautiful as his delectable beauty and to his astonishment the clone was no more beautiful than her mother. 

But he didn't feel as inclined to the mother as he felt towards the daughter clone. Maybe it was because he had seen the clone in person. Or maybe it was because his psychotic mind was obsessed with a girl ten years younger than him. 

Anybody seeing the both of them would have concluded them to be a father and a daughter. 

He needed a cold shower or else he would become a beast. 

*************************************************************

He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body. Closing the door, he turned and looked up to something worth dropping his mandibular jaw. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. 

There stood his wild lioness in her naked glory with her back to him. Oh how his eyes twitched to see the ventral view. But before that he was already letting go of his towel and wrapping his arms around her making her feel the admiration of a job well done pressed against her back. He felt himself sigh upon hearing her melodious giggle. His hand slid in between her legs earning him a gasp and a hit on his hand. He chuckled at his lioness and she turned around pressing her chest against his earning her a groan. 

"I think the bed seems to call out for us." She replied in her silky seductive voice which he could never imagine would turn him on so much. 

"As you wish my lioness."

***********************MATURE************************

He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her quickly and crashed his chaste lips on her glossy ones. Passion, lust, obsession were the three things that seemed dominate in the kiss. She was kissing him back with the same fervor as he. Tongues danced, salivary amylase was transferred, pheromones and hormones were pumped from their respective glands. 

Her sweetness sweetened him while his salty kisses were being peppered at whatever spot he could claim his. He loved the feel of her writhing under him when he was planting open mouth kisses on the long column of her slender neck. He couldn't have asked for more perfection. Her sighs and the sounds of his tongue lapping up her neck were heard like a rhythmic music to him which further aggravated his hormones to be pumped faster into his system.