Maximum

I decide since Maximum is kind of special, I wear my sluttiest dress, for the occasion.

I look through my wardrobe for my black strappy dress, and throw it into my bed along with my new pair of red stilettos after I lost the pair I took to Niall's party on Saturday.

I apply my usual makeup routine, but this time I use a slightly darker lipstick to match my heels.

I walk downstairs to see Niall and Cara sharing a packet of Doritos over the kitchen counter.

"I'm ready,"

"Let's go then!" Cara said enthusiastically, running towards the door.

*****

We sat down in the booth next to the one I was in on my first time.

A waitress in a small hot pink bikini, an obvious spray tan and makeup that looked like someone hit her with a crayon bomb stopped at the end of our table, pushing her breasts up.

"Drinks anyone?" she asked in a southern accent, pulling out a notepad from the back of her bikini bottom.

I looked over to Niall who wasn't drooling at the waitress, but staring at me.

I flashed him a quick smile before I ordered a raspberry vodka.

After the waiter had left, Cara sighed and tapped her fingers on the table awkwardly.

"So how do you know Harry?" I ask Niall.

"Oh, we met at college in London, we were in the same photography classes,"

"Are you into photography?" Cara asks, curiously.

"Oh, no, just for extra credit." he half-giggled.

The waitress came back with our drinks, and I sipped mine with a straw.

"This is the best drink I've ever haddd," I moan after taking a gulp.

"You say that every time you get one if those; which is all the time!" Cara chuckled.

Niall let out a small giggle, showing his dimples. I have to admit, that was kind of cute.

Cara wore a black cocktail dress with thick black eye makeup and red lipstick, while Niall wore a Navy blue short-sleeved button up and black jeans that mixed perfectly between skinny and saggy.

We finished our drinks, then made our way up to the dance floor.

There was barely anybody there, since it's Monday night.

Cara walked away, probably to go get another drink or go to the bathroom.

I started dancing with Niall, inching closer and closer to him every time I swayed to the beat.

I turned around, pushing myself up against him so his hands gripped around my waist.

After a few minutes of just doing that, he slid his hands down just below my dress and rubbed my thighs.

"Victoriaaaaa!?" I heard an intoxicated Cara yell from a few metres I front of me.

I pushed myself out of Niall's grip and walked towards Cara, not turning back to Niall.

Cara caught me in the corner of her eye and handed me a drink, and without asking what it even was I chucked it down my throat.

We went back to the bar and after many more shots, I decided to stop and just hang out.

Niall came and sat back down, when I spotted a guy staring at me on the dance floor.

I hop off of my seat and walk towards the man, who looked slightly younger than me with dark black hair and tanned skin, resembling someone from... New Zealand maybe?