Someday (A Strokes/ Julian Casablancas fanfic)

"Chloe hurry up Nick's here" Shouted my mum from downstairs. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. "Hey Nick, let's go" I said. "Bye mum" I said waving as I closed the door. Nick was my best friend and my next door neighbour. Luckily enough it takes us 10 minutes to walk to school, so we're never really late.

We finally reach the gates of our high school and start walking to our lockers (which are right next to each other) As I open my locker, I hear a familiar voice. "Hey Nick, hey Chloe" it was Julian Casablancas,my crush. "Hey man" says Nick. "Oh, hi Jules" I said. "Nick you wanna ditch class with me and Fab later?" Fab was a friend of Julian, Nick and I. "Sure man" asked Nick. " Wanna ditch too Chloe?" Julian turned to me. Well for starters I had never really ditched classes before and I really didn't want to get in trouble, but of course I couldn't resist since Julian asked me. "Uh aren't we going to get in trouble though?" I was actually pretty scared. Julian and Nick laughed "Pfft no, we're not going to let you get in trouble" said Nick. "Okay then lets go" I started walking down the hallway, Nick and Julian followed. 

Julian texted Fab to meet us at Julian's car in the carpark. We all got into Julian's car and started to drive out of the school's carpark."Wait where are we even going?" I shouted. "Calm down I know a good place" replied Julian. 

Soon after a good 15 minute drive Julian pulls up at a take-away pizza shop. I ditched class to get pizza. We all got out of the car and entered the pizza shop. "Julian!" shouted the man behind the register. "Hey Frankie, can we get 4 large pizzas to go" said Julian. The man nodded and wrote down the order. We sat down and waited for the pizzas to be ready. "Are you still scared Chloe" said Nick as he nudged me. "Scared of what?" asked Fab. "Chloe was scared to ditch with us" Nick said as he started laughing, Fab soon joined in. "Shutup you two, leave her alone" barked Julian. "Thanks Jules" I said as I smiled at Julian. Nick looked at me and smirked. I think Nick has known for a long time that I like Julian, he has never said anything. Well now for sure he knows I like Julian.

The pizzas were ready and we all got back into Julian's car. We were still parked in the pizza shop's carpark, eating pizza. But damn was it good pizza. "I think I've found heaven" I said. The boys started laughing. "Shit, we should get back to school" said Nick. Julian started the car and we drove back to school. 

We all walked back to our lockers when Principal Brown stopped us. "Mr.Casablancas, Mr. Valensi, Mr.Moretti and Ms. Murphy follow me to my office please". Just great, how did I know this would happen? I knew i shouldn't have ditched.