Chapter 22

6 months later......
After winning the Olympic gold medal it was the best day of my life know I'm having another vest day if my life where I'm getting married to Neymar and I couldn't be more happy I live him so much, where getting married in Paris the place of love. Our team mates, family friends where there and I saw Neymar looking handsome when he say me he smiled hard and winked.

N:"Kennedy from the day I meant you all I could be thinking about was this day to come and I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girl the love of my life with me, no matter what happens between us I have you and you have me, it's us against the world, I love you Kennedy"
K:"Ah Neymar the day I met you I knew you where special and you are the most special person to me im in live with you and I will ALWAYS love you"

We kissed and everyone was clapping and saying congrats.
N:"I love you"

We went by the water seeing the Eiffel tower.
K:"Did you really bring two glasses and a champagne"
N:"YEP, want one"
K:"Of course"

He poured my glass.
N/k:"cheers to the best partner every"

6 months later....
Me and Neymar had our first child and it's a girl name Jada and Davi is her older brother and they are the most amazing kids together and I love them all. Davi goes over to Carolina but I'm ok with it when they meet they play and have the best time ever. Who knew all of this would come to a happy ending. I didn't neither did Neymar.