Just Hurt Me

- K E L S E Y –

I woke up in so much pain. I sat up and my ribs started to hurt. I limped to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and seen that I had a black eye. I lifted my shirt up and there was a big bruise on my ribs. I got in the shower and did my hygiene and stuff. I did my makeup to cover up my black eye. I got dressed, grabbed my phone and head phone. I went out for my morning walk, when I bumped into someone and fell. I held my ribs as I whined in pain.

"Shit"

Aug: damn, I'm sorry

"Ouch my side really hurt

Aug: Kelsey?

"Yea"

I tried to get up and almost fell but August caught me.

Aug: You okay

"No"

He picked me up and started walking to his house.

"August, just take me home"

Aug: no you can't even walk

"Where's you mom?

Aug: at work

"You live here with your mom and brother?

Aug: No this my house. My mom lives three blocks down from here and my brother live right around the corner.

"Oh okay"

He went into the kitchen and looked around. I saw sliver heels on the floor and two shot glasses and a bottle of henny.

Aug: Here

He said handing me an ice pack

"No thanks, I'm fine"

Aug: Kels, take this damn ice pack.

"Okay"

I took the ice pack and sat it on my side, I whined in pain because it really hurt,

Aug: let me see

"No August"

He gave me a look and I slowly lifted my shirt showing him my bruise.

Aug: How this happen?

"I fell"

Aug: Don't lie to me, how did this happen?

"I fell down the stairs"

Aug: aight, did you like that kiss the other night at the club?

"Yeah them lips juicy"

Aug: let me give you another one that.

"Go for it"

He passionately kissed me, then all of sudden we got cut off by someone coming downstairs. I immediately pulled away from the kiss and saw Chyna coming down the stairs wearing August T-shirt.

Chyna : Baby how wa-

Me & Chyna: what the fuck she doing here?

Chyna : I'm here cause August dicked me down last night after you called me a hoe.

Aug: now ya'll cut that shit out.

Next thing you know the door bell rung. August answered it.

Jidenna: Is Kelsey here?

August: Yeah she right here.

Then my husband came in and I got scared ass hell. He picked me up and carried me next door to our house. Once we got there he dropped me on the floor and I whined in pain.

Jidenna: Bitch why was you over there?

"I ran into August while I was jogging"

I felt him stare at me. He picked me up and threw me on the couch. He snatched off my clothes and grabbed a condom. After he put the condom on he entered me roughly going in and out hurting me. I wish all this pain would just go away.