Chapter 1

It was a cold and windy morning in London as I sat on the curb between Harrison and Vixen Avenue.

As the Wind blew wildly out of control I was left sitting on a curb after my Master had left me last night.

The wind is so cold as I try to sleep in my palm and and all I am wearing is my little blue cardigan and a skirt with a pink tank top with a purple sun hat.

Now trying to fall asleep my hat blew off and the wind caught it. I ran through crowds of people.

I think I ran 3 blocks and I saw it and I went to grab it and a tall red ruby eyed,  raven haired, slim figure bent down and grab it. He looked me in the eyes and I quickly looked down as he asked,

"Is this yours miss?" the man asked.

"Y-yes i-it is" I had said

as I went to thank him I heard a young boys voice.

" Sebastian! were in the in the bloody HELL are you!" The little boy had said.

He ran up to us and said,

"There you are!" The boy said.
"why did you run a- oh hello who is this random girl? I'm Ciel Earl of the Phantomhive Manor and you are?"

He had blue piercing eyes and blue hair and a black eye patch? Whatever I cannot judge when i'm the one on the streets...

"Oh i'm   _____ _____! very nice to meet you two both!"

Sebastian says "I would like to meet you some more." And smiled

"Oh what was that Sebastian" Ciel said while giving Sebastian a glare.

"Well why are you sitting out here alone in 7 in the morning?" Ciel had said.

Sebastian answered "She's on the streets since last night she's been left out on the streets." Sebastian said with a sly face.

I don't remember telling him that!

"Sebastian do we still have that extra room by your quarters?" Ciel said.

"Yes master we still do." Sebastian said while jumping up and down mentally high fiving himself.

"Come on _____ let's go, I am getting sick of the bloody weather, but you will be working for me and you will be at Sebastian's side he'll need your help." Ciel had said almost Doubting his decisions.

"Yes okay then Master Ciel" I had said as I followed him and his butler.