Chapter 8

I woke up on the soft sofa lined with linen and some silk blankets over me. I see Sebastian just  staring at me...Awkward.

"H-huh What Happened?"

"Oh Kit- ___. Kit___. "

Sebastian's P.O.V

Play it cool Sebastian BTW Nice save.

"You passed out when Mey-Rin was running with a knife at you she accidently stabbed you in the arm." I said

Your P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I look to check my arm there it was a big cut and I saw my bone!! I fainted...

Sebastian's P.O.V

She fainted from seeing a bone? Well she did survive from an Angel attack! Man I wish that Ash would go into a Hole and die just like that he hurts every thing he sees!!

Your P.O.V

I woke up still on the sofa I was bleeding I saw nobody was around me and I knew I was bleeding for a while it hurt so bad that I screamed every one came running in even Ciel...

"Oh no! She's bleeding! Yes she is!" Mey-Rin Exclaimed.

"Oh My Miss ____ Your bleeding." Finny was about ready to faint from my blood.

"I think we could find Sebastian" Bard said with another Cancer Stick in his mouth.

"What is all of this Nons- Oh My Grell!" Ciel said while he covered his mouth...he was about ready to throw up.

Sebastian Started coming in and he saw everyone standing around me he ran fast and looked at me.

I looked at him and said.

"H-h-help M-" I said

I thought I died I was in a pit of black I could see some light and angelic voices and below I felt heat and demon laughs.

I look down I was wearing a silk dress and I looked back up I see and angel and a demon.

"Hello ___ I'm Angela! Your a very pretty and IMPURE *cough* sweet." She said demon like but sweet.

"And sweet kitten you have already met me." The demon said.

I couldn't remember him until...

"Kitten? Kitten Oh I remember!" I mumbled.

Oh my its Sebastian!

"S-sebastian what am I doing here? I'm a Flipping demon or half demon I mean."

"That's what were going to get to see we decided that you can go to heaven with Angela or Underworld with me..." Sebastian said.

"But I want to stay on earth I don't want to die...again.

"I loved...Being on earth with my Phantomhive family!" *starts to cry*

Authors Note:
Sorry Haven't had time. 😊