True Love 2014

2006, I was still 6 years old when I saw my crush but, I didn't mind him at all. 2 months  had past since I saw him, and it's a coincidence we were classmates when we were level 1. At first, I thought that wasn't him but,I just knew it when I met him and he said hi to me and I said the same.I'm a really shy girl back then I don't really talk to anyone but,after that very moment, my heart really beated fast that I can't explain how I feel, after that I started to be friendly to everyone so that he could notice me.2011, 3 years had past since then, we don't really talk to each other but ,this time it's different, we started hanging out because of our friend .We started talking,we started chatting,and hanging out all the time and I even call him twin cause' we have pretty much in common and I fell in love with him as the months and days went by.

    June 2007,when I didn't met my crush yet, I met my friend, 'K'  we were actually not really close but, when the years went by we became really super close friends and  we started hanging out. 2013, my friend , my crush and I turned out to be  were really close and we were always talking to each other  but, something is wrong. This July 2013, I felt something is wrong so I tried to find out what that is and I just noticed 'K' a.k.a  my friend and  my crush is not talking so I asked my crush a.k.a my twin,"Why aren't you and K talking?", and he said , "What's the topic?" and I just stared at him. The next morning, I asked my friend Leann,"What is wrong with my twin he is not talking to K!" and she said, "I can't tell you your twin will get mad at me." so I asked her to tell me on my twin's birthday which is on March 21.

     5 months had past since K and my twin had talked.This, March 21, 2013, my twin's birthday I asked Leann, "Could you tell me you promised me to tell me today." and she said "Fine later,at our lunch break." After a couple of hours, I went with her at the science lab it was lunch break and I asked "Will you tell it to me now?" and she said "Yes, you will be so shocked on what I'm going to tell you." we took a deep breath and she started saying,"Your twin has a crush on K and K has a crush on your twin." and I was speechless.I asked Leann,"I didn't you tell me before?" and she answered ,"Cause' I know you like your twin and I don't want you to get jealous of K " , and I said , " I won't ." I answered, even though it hurts inside to see your crush in love with someone else that which is your closes friend. Until that very day I kept liking him even though he likes other girls than me.                                                               TO BE CONTINUED.............................