chapter two

It was really loud and wreaked of alcohol. I was dancing ever so slowly to the beat when two hands gribbed onto my sides. I closed my eyes and moved in closer to the stranger. I rubbed my butt against he area and i could feel the erection building up in his pants. His hands tightened around my waist and he groaned a bit.

I then felt his breathe come close to my ear. "This is going to be a fun weekend baby girl" the man said and i pulled off him. I was not planning on going that far. I turned around ready to slap the man i was dancing with but he was gone. I walked over to fall still looking around. "Whats wrong" fall asked me and i told her what happened. "Thats really freaky." She said but then went back talking to the group. Thats when reality hit me.

"Fall how long is this lock in" i asked. She told me for the whole weekend. I walked away from the crowd and went into the girls bathroom to call my mom. "Crap!" I said. I had no service. I couldnt call my mom but i didnt want to go home. Oh well. I started to wash my hands for no a parent reason when i heard a girl scream. I thought someone was just thrown into the pool until i heard "someone call the cops"

I ran out of the bathroom to the crowd and joined the circle that was surronding tasha. There was blood and i saw that her throat was slit. I looked up to see a figure turn and walk thru the crowd. I walked over the dead body and followed him. His body disappeared more and more into the crowd. I got to the end of the crowd but he was gone. No where to be seen.

This weekend will never be forgotten i know that for a fact.