Chapter 2

Opel was about to see who it was, until the covers were ripped off of her...

She screamed a blood curdling scream. She started to twitch and shake, she started to cry. This is the end I know it, I'm going to die. She thought, Opel started to scratch herself, she always done this when she was scared, this started happening when she was 7.

She felt a someone climb into her bed. Opel started to shake more, twitch more and scratch herself harder, she began to bleed. To her surprise she felt a pair of warm loving arms wrap around her, she smiled and stoped what she was doing and hugged back. Opel didn't know why she did it but she felt it was right.

She looked up and saw a guy in an orange/yellowish hoodie, a dark pair of blue jeans, and a mask with a red sad face painted on it. Opel was not scared all she did was smile. She started ro reach for the mysterious guys mask and see who or what was under it, but before she could she was knocked out...

~TIME SKIP~

*Opels P.O.V* ((Thought I try something different))

Where am I? I thought to myself I looked around in my surroundings, all I see is trees nothing else.

I got up and started walking for about 20 minutes, until I feel a sharp pain in my foot. I looked down and see a kinfe sticking out of my for. How the hell did a fucking knife get in my foot!? I thought I said to myself until I heard the sound of crunching leaves.

I started to shake, twitch, and scratch myself. Then I started to run, I ran as fast as my feet could take me ignoring the knife in my foot, suddenly I tripped and saw blackness...

Bonjour , thanks for reading c: it means a lot to me. I hope chu has a good day/night. Love y'all ♥♥