What If She Is?

Alexis P.O.V.

Niall and I got into his car. I truly don't want to leave. I have a lit of fun around Niall and I miss that. I miss his lips pressed against mine. My hand in his. His laugh. His breathe on the crook of my neck. His jokes. His...

"Baby are you okay?"

"I'm fine Niall. Just thinking."

"About?"

"You."

Niall kissed me while we were at a stoplight. I feel happy every time I have contact with him. I don't know how I was living without him. I realized something after our lips broke apart.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"I am due for my period."

"Do you need me to stop and get stuff?"

"Niall I waz due at the beginning of the week. Its Friday. The last time I slept with someone besides last night was you before we broke up."

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know" I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Should we stop to get a test?"

I vigorously nodded my head. What if I am pregnant? Niall won't want to stay with me to care for a baby. Not while he is trying to get a singing career going. Oh my god I'm for sure going to throw up.

"Niall pull over now."

He did as I told. As soon as the car pulled up onto a curb I jumped out and vomited in the garbage can that was next to the car. Niall jumped out and ran over to me. He pulled my hair out of my face and rubbed my back. He started to hush me but in a nice calm manner so I would calm down. Did I mention I have major anxiety? Well I do. Niall helped me back into the car and got to his side of the vehicle.

"Alexis are you okay?"

I shook my head no. I suddenly felt like shit. What the fuck is wrong with me? I noe have a major headache and my stomach hurts.

"I'm going to get you to a doctor as soon as I can okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall P.O.V.

I am extremely worried. What if she is pregnant? Then what? Her singing career goes out the window as well does mine. Her life of being a teenager is gone to become a mother. Mine disappears like magic to become a hard working employee at Nandos just to make enough money to support Alexis, the baby, and I. Don't get me wrong. I would love to be a father but we are too young. I found a hospital and parked in the space closest to the entrance. I opened my door, slammed it shut, and ran to the other side. I opened her door and carried her bridal style into the hospital.

"Hello sir. How may we help you?"

"She is throwing up, headaches, and her stomach hurts. We also want to know if she is pregnant. But first and far most we need to know if she is okay."

"Sir I need her name, your name, and her information. I will call a doctor down to get her."

A nurse came up with a wheelchair and I sat Alexis in it. They started pushing her away and I ran alongside the chair. I waz stopped and handed a clipboard with a bunch if papers. A doctor brings me into the waiting area and answers my questions and I answer his. I fill out the papers of her information and hand them to the front desk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪♧▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

An Hour Later

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪♧▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Mr.Horan?"

"That would be me."

"Alexis is fine and we do have some news for you."

"What is the news?"

"Follow me."

I followed the doctor down a hallway and into a room where I saw Alexis laying in a bed with tears streaming down her face.

"Alexis are you okay?"

"Niall."

"I am Dr.Chang by the way and we have just explained to Alexis here that..."

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•☆○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

That is the first cliffhanger that I have done in a LONG time so there you go. Because I am extremely predictable you can most likely guess what is going to happen next.

Comment what you think will happen.

kik: alexis13wolf

Love you all! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! Until next time ASTA LAVISTA MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

|¤Alexis Wolf¤|